Orange Cloud

smoochy boys on tour

Dark12345

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 4, 2004
Portsmouth
Hope you like it! .
Comments please took me around about 40minutes.
Basic but effective :).

Shot at 2007-07-30

Shot at 2007-07-31

Shot at 2007-07-31

I rendered the cloud outta dragonball Z if u was wondering , was an easy job as anime are usually basic colours ;).

Choose the best!

Last edited:

Elijah

Crystal Dev
Developer
Jul 21, 2004
What Auron said.

But included that, the blue sort of blur in the background behind the circles looks silly.

Get rid of all the blue, it'll look more basic, but i think it'll look better for it.

/Ash

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
Dude seriously, i'm part colourblind and I know fully well that blue and orange do not go!

Nice design though.

TxGraphicz

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 12, 2006
See now, I wouldn't take peoples comments so literal and use everything they've said, Taking onboard the comments and tips is all good but you don't have to make an image in their view. Now Again I like what you've done with the background ( Orange bit, clouds, main text ) The josh baker on the two top ones should be moved to the bottom. I'm guessing when you did the blue one you wanted a contrast between the piece.

As two colours are quite dull, And The circles and lines ( bottom right ) imo look like theyve had thought but been placed there so that space could be filled because without them it would look empty, All I can say is try using some blending techniques on them and hell add colour. Personally I would have choosen different shapes to fill thoose areas, But meh I'm not a great designer.

Overall It looks nice and is getting there, Hope what I said helps lol.

Dark12345

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 4, 2004
Portsmouth
lol , of course your not a great designer -,-

what are u an idiot? have you looked at some of your own work ?

hellcaster

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 24, 2005
Lol Josh, he was only commenting no need to be abusive mate :P but its good i like what you do keep it up

Flame

Terminus
Veteran
Loyal Member
Oct 17, 2003
I like it alot, but i think the white circles go best with the overall orange colour rather than blue.

I aint deisgned anything for years just thought i would comment because i like this piece of art :)