Paid Work.

Join Discord

Evolution

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Sep 9, 2006
Darlo
hey iam looking for a professional looking template , i dont really wanna say how i like it on forum etc , drop me a pm if intersted.

15 pounds on paypal will be rewarded for the 1 i like best.

thanks in advance

w00t84

Big Dick
Golden Oldie
May 25, 2004
Newcastle!
Did you see Lyrical G(Wittins) last design? It kicked ass compared to the rest.

So before you start pointing figures etc. think about what you say?

and before you make a comeback like get off my thread. Get out of my graphics section. Asscracks.

Sawell

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 29, 2003
Did you see Lyrical G(Wittins) last design? It kicked ass compared to the rest.

So before you start pointing figures etc. think about what you say?

and before you make a comeback like get off my thread. Get out of my graphics section. Asscracks.

I went to school with Lyrical G.

That's why I can say things you can't, as good as his designs are he's no professional web designer, which is why you buy a pre-made mould template that you can fix to your own standard, which has an index and layering with CSS, professional slicing and full image rendering, rather than one page and the functionality you would expect from a splash page.

If Jamie knew webdesign logistics inside out then it might be a different matter, but this individual has asked for a professional template.

Know your place kid.

If he offers to do this website then by all means Evo, take him as his designs are amazing... and if you have the coding knowledge and ability to structure yourself around a single psd... he's your man.

w00t84

Big Dick
Golden Oldie
May 25, 2004
Newcastle!
If he offers to do this website then by all means Evo, take him as his designs are amazing... and if you have the coding knowledge and ability to structure yourself around a single psd... he's your man.

Any person with 1/2 an hour on their hands can do that, it's easy to learn...

Sawell

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 29, 2003
Any person with 1/2 an hour on their hands can do that, it's easy to learn...

Yet I see no web development from you, I'm sorry but where is your factual backing for this claim?

Just post your fully functioning website, that'll learn me.

Onimusha™

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 21, 2006
Yet I see no web development from you, I'm sorry but where is your factual backing for this claim?

Just post your fully functioning website, that'll learn me.

"That'll TEACH me"

*20 grammaring charas*

Wittin

Ex-Δdministrator
VIP
May 7, 2003
Right, as far as I'm aware, with professionals the most $15 will get you is a one of their standard templates, professional and sleek. However you must realise that they've probably sold this template to many people before you. Now what people pay the real money for is an original design, something that will be unique to their site. If you plan to setup something big, then go for an original design! However £15 wont get you anywhere...

Also, my templates are easy to setup a site from. Anyone with some basic HTML knowledge and a little skill in dreamweaver can pull a half decent site out of a .jpg ... or at least I know I probably could.

None the less... I'm not designing nixxies for £15.