Part two

Status
Not open for further replies.

paul.obrien

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 28, 2008
Preacher deleting the post is not the answer.
general chat is for talking.
We agreed not to post on the server adverts as we where assured we could express out opinions etc in general chat.
Then you come along and close the thread.
You make a post and i Quote the below from the last part.

The reason im posting again is because your last post is the whole reason we are protesting.
I can assure you that if i get banned for reoping this post i will be going above your head as it should never have been posted.

this is your last post below
Yet another thread gone off topic. Posts that are against the rules of LOMCN are delt with on a case by case basis. No one is above those rules, no matter what anyone else might belive. I know Bon can be abrasive in the way he puts his opinion accross (but at the end of the day it is only his opinion), and the community here has been around long enough to know what he's like and to take anything he says about a server with a heafty pinch of salt. However one or two of you (Naming no names) have turnned it into some sort of massive conspiracy, your getting to worked up about things. Just ignore his posts, it's simple.

On topic, i will clear the Upcomming section of any unused threads.

Thread locked. Please don't create another one, i think the community has had enough of this little ego trip between you three (Bon, Tallos and pob) to last a lifetime.

the green is exactly what we are talking about.
Hes been doing this for so long the staff have become complaciant and you now condone it saying thats just ben.hes done it long enough and you should no by now lol.

That in its self is stupid.

Any new members who do not no ben will look at his posts on every server advert (not noing him and his ways) and think what he is saying is true.
Im sorry preacher but this is not acceptable on any scale.

Condoning his continued behavour on any level is not an acceptable solution.

There has to be new rules made and all moderators need to stick to them.
many suggestions have been made as to the new rules which will put a stop to this permantley but they are been ignored.

Untill something is done this wont go away.
Closing threads and banning people for standing up to ben is not the way either.

Instead of pushing this under the carpet why not deal with it the way it shold.
Set the new rules and have done with it.

NO SERVER OWNER SHOULD POST ON ANOTHER SERVER ADVERT.
playing a server for 1 hour or so is not enough time to form an opinion of the over all game.

saved to text file for reposting if deleted ...

ρяєα¢нєя

Unstookie Titled
VIP
Aug 19, 2008
If you insist on posting another thread at least use the right section, this is nothing more than a flame war so it goes in the General Chat (Flame section if it was still here)...

Yea thats like anyone though, i've learn't to take anything you say with a heafty pinch of salt. You want me to go ahead and completly ban you as well?

Thread moved to General Chat section, as it has absolutly nothing to do with Legend of Mir 2.

p

Last edited:

paul.obrien

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 28, 2008
ρяєα¢нєя;712656 said:
If you insist on posting another thread at least use the right section, this is nothing more than a flame war so it goes in the General Chat (Flame section if it was still here)...

Yea thats like anyone though, i've learn't to take anything you say with a heafty pinch of salt. You want me to go ahead and completly ban you as well?

Thread moved to General Chat section, as it has absolutly nothing to do with Legend of Mir 2.

p

what a crock of crap....
this is to do with the mir 2 section full stop

Leng

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 2, 2009
ρяєα¢нєя;712656 said:

p

Jesus I can't actually believe that after all that has been said, another member of 4H has had the audacity to close the thread and move this one :scared:

Does this not prove 100% that what is being said is true?

The argument is about Ben spamming rival adverts in Mir 2 advert section, how the bloody hell is it not relevant to Mir 2?

Preacher why don't you and Celsius stop censoring the forums in an attempt to protect Ben and 4H, and just allow people to have their say?

The whole issue is about trying to prevent people causing flame wars yet you are now categorising this as a flame war! Your a fool !

Is there any active Mods that are not connected to Ben or 4H that are willing to intervene and try and sort this situation out without just deleting, locking or moving posts and further fuelling the fire?

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing is depressing.
Jesus I can't actually believe that after all that has been said, another member of 4H has had the audacity to close the thread and move this one :scared:

Does this not prove 100% that what is being said is true?

The argument is about Ben spamming rival adverts in Mir 2 advert section, how the bloody hell is it not relevant to Mir 2?

Preacher why don't you and Celsius stop censoring the forums in an attempt to protect Ben and 4H, and just allow people to have their say?

The whole issue is about trying to prevent people causing flame wars yet you are now categorising this as a flame war! Your a fool !

Is there any active Mods that are not connected to Ben or 4H that are willing to intervene and try and sort this situation out without just deleting, locking or moving posts and further fuelling the fire?

1) Azura is doing it too, just cause preach and Celsius doesn't mean they are the main people doing it. If im correct Pob was banned by Azura?? So cut that bull****, its old.
2) it is about LOMCN as you keep claiming ben, me and people are ruining LOMCN. Therefore people outside the mir2 section have a right to put in thier points?
3) There is active mods, they just don't like you lot obviously.

Leng

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 2, 2009
1) Azura is doing it too, just cause preach and Celsius doesn't mean they are the main people doing it. If im correct Pob was banned by Azura?? So cut that bull****, its old.
2) it is about LOMCN as you keep claiming ben, me and people are ruining LOMCN. Therefore people outside the mir2 section have a right to put in thier points?
3) There is active mods, they just don't like you lot obviously.

Yes, it it blatantly obvious they have their favourites.

I am very surprised at Azura if I'm honest, I had always viewed him as impartial and was hoping he would step in and try to find a common sense answer to the problem of server owners trashing rival adverts, rather than just deleting, locking etc...

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
I do not agree that server owns should not be allowed to post on others adverts... not everyone is an arse tbh.

Now hopefully I have a more stable internet I will try my best to catch up on what has been happening and pull my weight.

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing is depressing.
Agreed...

If this happened, all the rest would never happen... enough said. Not only is this WRONG.. but they also have their siggies advertising another Server.

The siggy bit is bollox, because then your saying if u got for example a 4H sig, u cant post in the salvation..

The no post is bollox too, because somebody runs a server it doesn't mean they are not allowed to play and comment..

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
lol at "standing up to ben"

you need to get out more sunshine. Its a beautiful world out there, and much better reasons for crying.

Put on your best shirt, wipe away your tears, and take a step outside.

Last edited:

Tallos

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 7, 2009
Any new members who do not no ben will look at his posts on every server advert (not noing him and his ways) and think what he is saying is true.

That's the main reason I'd love to see a Mod (with a backbone) deal out some real punishments, if this was any other forums Ben would of been banned a long time ago, if the Mod/Admin team (all of them, so there was none active) was away for a week and returned to see the posts that Ben, Pob, Leng and myself have made, I would expect Ben and Pob to be perm banned and Leng and I would have a few days, maybe a week's ban, in addition to 4H and Salvation adverts being removed as well as Evo's being pulled for the duration of my ban (assuming they were all up at the time of the bans going out).

However that's not the case, there's tonnes of Mods, most are inactive in the Mir2 section or cba/don't care, which is why things have gone as far as they have. As I've already said on one or two occasions, I don't agree with how Pob is getting attention, but end of the day, every Admin/Mod I have pm'd about problems with certain posters, with several links to pretty ott posts has been ignored, even Euro Staff would reply claiming they're doing something, lol.

Simply put, the people in power either don't care, don't have the time or are tight with Ben (apparently even other Mods say this is true, though I've not seen proof of this, to be fair) - Forums will continue to be a ghost town, I doubt they'll ever die as most of us are here because we have too much time on our hands and it's one of few sources of Mir knowledge/community left.

ρяєα¢нєя

Unstookie Titled
VIP
Aug 19, 2008
That's the main reason I'd love to see a Mod (with a backbone) deal out some real punishments, if this was any other forums Ben would of been banned a long time ago, if the Mod/Admin team (all of them, so there was none active) was away for a week and returned to see the posts that Ben, Pob, Leng and myself have made, I would expect Ben and Pob to be perm banned and Leng and I would have a few days, maybe a week's ban, in addition to 4H and Salvation adverts being removed as well as Evo's being pulled for the duration of my ban (assuming they were all up at the time of the bans going out).

So you would have rather i banned you, pob and Ben and removed all three server advertisements? Do you not see the flaw in that? If i did that there would be no server advertisements left on the forum.

You have to adapt to the community as a moderator, there's no point in being 100% hard line if it's going to result in the active majority of the forum being banned.

As for my infraction record, i have handed out more infractions in both yours and pob's server advert threads than i have in any other, so don't question my intentions without knowing anything about how i conduct myself as moderator.

Thanks.

p

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
For some reason I can't help but agree with this thread, I have noticed "Bon" gets away with what ever he likes here, however had it been a member who had recently joined up or so forth they'd get warned and banned straight away.

It has come to attention that each and every thread has some posts made by him in the mir 2 server however most people turn around and do the exact same thing to his forums or advertisements.

I am not saying that he should get away with it but he gives the same amount that is dished out to him, however mods normally step in, read 2-3 posts rather than the entire thread or come to the judgement that it is "him being himself" and warn the person defending themselves.

It is quite a tiresome factor of this forum how often his name is thrown around and yet the mir2 moderators do seem to not care about it unless he was a new member that had just randomly came and started to flame everywhere, instead considering he's been doing it a good 2years and longer now they've grown accustom to it.

I don't stand by the fact of server owners should stick to there own threads as you will still have the server monkeys and members trying to cause e-arguments on the other thread instead, and it is not justified having a person who gives a server to the community to be restricted to speaking about another sever.

Overall the point would be that bon gives as good as he gets, it's not acceptable and both parties should be punished for it, I don't however console the server advertisement being removed all together as there are good servers out there, bons would actually be one of them, it's a known fact.

/Czeldabolg

Leng

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 2, 2009
Sup fellas, who's this Leng bloke and why is he judging me?

I am the Leng bloke but don't ever recall judging you as I don't think I have ever crossed paths and needed to judge you.

Please explain what you mean by judging you as I am confused as to what you are referring to.

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
I am the Leng bloke but don't ever recall judging you as I don't think I have ever crossed paths and needed to judge you.

Please explain what you mean by judging you as I am confused as to what you are referring to.

Yes, it it blatantly obvious they have their favourites.

Generalisation ftl.

I'm not a statistic!

Status
Not open for further replies.