Status
Not open for further replies.

kyeron

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 28, 2008
timisoara
not sure what files are out there as i didnt read the forum for a while , but this are my files that were payed for , they have the buff icons and everything , only problem is that they are coded to a key ,
mud3:\
www.hasekura.org/download/20090422.rar
the key:\
www.hasekura.org/download/k3soft.key , the key worked only in E:\Mud3
thats were the files had to be .
not sure if any1 can do anything with them but im not useing them anymore so help yourselfs

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
not sure what files are out there as i didnt read the forum for a while , but this are my files that were payed for , they have the buff icons and everything , only problem is that they are coded to a key ,
mud3:\
www.hasekura.org/download/20090422.rar
the key:\
www.hasekura.org/download/k3soft.key , the key worked only in E:\Mud3
thats were the files had to be .
not sure if any1 can do anything with them but im not useing them anymore so help yourselfs
which files are you using ?

Zen2

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 26, 2007
You could just open up all the files ini files and change the paths to C:\

Diddy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 12, 2006
is there any chance you could post the password for the rar file?

mapadale

If these are the paid files, then they are capped at 250.

Unless you where stupid enough to pay £1000 for the ones that wern't, the files by the way are HWID and so only work on one machine.

johnyl1

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 24, 2003
Portugal
Yay new files great, but.... whats the point in releasing something we can't use ??? we dunno the rar password!!!!

kyeron

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 28, 2008
timisoara
sry totaly forgot about it ,
pass : jdhlwucnj282b2v32nj35m7j5b3
@mapa i almost missed your replys on ppl's post , they arent caped at 255 and i didnt pay 1k for them eigther ....

johnyl1

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 24, 2003
Portugal
These are the king files same that were released few monts ago with crack so nothing new....

Zordon

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 26, 2008
Manchester, UK
Some of you guys seem to be missing the point in this release. If these are the full files including the envir that kyeron was using then they'll have been translated into several languages, which all in all is a good release even if you only used the envirs to speed up a server build!

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
i downloaded them and i cant read a word in there :P

Ashran

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 11, 2007
Palma, Mallorca
Mmm I'm stuck on this window, when I open ei.exe...
king2.png

And, what to do with the .key?

kyeron

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 28, 2008
timisoara
without some1 cracking them the files are useless . that's why i said im not sure if the files help anyone or there's any point in playing with them but in case the files that are allready cracked dont have the buff icons and i dont know what else that this files have , then maybe some of the ppl that know how to crack files can make that key worki on every1's pc . atm they are coded to that .key witch is coded and was generated for my E partition.
@ zordon they are the chinese files not my own envir

mapadale

Thread locked.

Unfortuantly these files are HWID and unless someone has the time to hack them, then not really any point in anyone downloading them.

Cheers for the release though, will get these mirrored.

Status
Not open for further replies.