Perebble

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Apr 11, 2006
www.atomicide.com
Anyone played it online or offline?

My views;
Offline was a bit short lived to be entirely honest. Completed it on what's meant to be "Delta" difficulty in a few days, although what there is of it is pretty amazing.
Didn't really like the fact that once you'd finished the [single] single player mode. You're forced to either start over, or play online. Would be nice to do something different, even if it's something like capture the flag Vs. bots.

Problem I had when playing was the nanosuit options. I always seemed to forget what I was on (not good when you think you're on armour, but you're really on strength), and I didn't use cloak during the whole game. Didn't see the point when you could have armour and if you're like me, end up charging into the centre of the main bases then camping and picking people off.

Yet to see it played on a good system first person, so can't really comment on the graphics. It's good enough on the eyes, although a bit blocky on a low spec system.

I don't have the balls to try playing online on this ****wreck. Considering it only touches the surface of the minimum specs, and my PSU is ****ed atm.

Dunno what else to say, so I'll end it there. If anyone wants to know anything more just say :eek:.

TxGraphicz

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 12, 2006
Loses the blockiness when ran at high specs, and online is awesome. You even get new guns that you can't get in single player, and the skirmish online games actually make you work as a team online. As for the game being short-lived, I guess it is but hey there's two more coming out so just wait for those lol.

Kekekeke

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 8, 2006
There you go Pebble babes, plenty of time to get a new comp.

Perebble

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Apr 11, 2006
www.atomicide.com
Loses the blockiness when ran at high specs, and online is awesome. You even get new guns that you can't get in single player, and the skirmish online games actually make you work as a team online. As for the game being short-lived, I guess it is but hey there's two more coming out so just wait for those lol.
Seems like something to look forward to.
Stupid having guns you'll never see offline though.

I don't expect the next two to be released any time soon. Considering this one took like 2 years to create. I guess it'll be sooner than 2 years though, seeing as they already have a huge base to build on.