Jan 5, 2006
Whats wrong with you?

Do you not have anything better to do?

king-penguin-chick.jpg

mythonline

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Oct 2, 2005
To all the admins/mods - I am hereby asking that every reply by atomicide will be deleted from any thread I will ever make, and my replies will be deleted from any threads he will make.

Don't have power to deal with him.

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003
To all the admins/mods - I am hereby asking that every reply by atomicide will be deleted from any thread I will ever make, and my replies will be deleted from any threads he will make.

See the problem with that is, the mods and admins arent going to take orders from you, and delete MY posts in MY section. Also, seeing as im not actively insulting your or swearing/flaming/being racist I doubt anyone will care.

We've entered a new realm of torment now.

Babyhack

Devilsoul Owner
VIP
Feb 4, 2004
Dublin, Ireland

Yes master
Oh no wait who are you?

Last time I checked the staff her don't take orders from you

I also believe there is a section on these forums where normal forum members can ask the admins for help

why the hell don't you add people to your Ignore List and stop tell the staff what to do
why the hell should staff go out of there way to delete posts from your threads, do you think you are special and should be treated different from any other forum member

on a side note
Atom you are free to Add mythonline to Your Ignore List but i am sure you know how to do that

BH

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003
on a side note
Atom you are free to Add mythonline to Your Ignore List but i am sure you know how to do that
BH

I know, but then I wouldn't be able to quote his posts for added excitement. He can add me to his ignore list though, ill just get a minion to qoute my posts so he can still see them :D

mythonline

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Oct 2, 2005
See the problem with that is, the mods and admins arent going to take orders from you, and delete MY posts in MY section. Also, seeing as im not actively insulting your or swearing/flaming/being racist I doubt anyone will care.

We've entered a new realm of torment now.
This is not your section.

Power over some place comes from 2 different places:
1) support from the people
2) dictatorship

fortunately you are nothing from the above.

You have said yourself that 90% of the peoples here h8 you so you are not option A

I dont see your name on the mod list, so you are not B, and you will never be on the there as dataforce said:
You will never be a mod here

If you start flaming me, I will report you and get you loose infraction points, if you try to delete them again, I will report you to the complaint section, and unlike the past, even if you really had power to delete your infraction, you have lost it as dataforce said:
If this is in regards to your recent infraction, make use of the services beard provides by posting here or replying to the infraction PM to talk to me directly.
which suggest you can get yourself banned.

I am suggesting that you never reply on my threads, as I am not going to enter yours.

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003
I think I will reply to your threads, as there are no rules against me replying to them. Also, this IS my section, I said 90% of this forum hate me, and almost all of those people are the ones that don't use this section. In GoT there are very few people who don't like me, and usually those people are hated b everyone in the section, hence a lot of people dislike you :D I have support of the people in here.

I don't have any problems with you making me lose infraction points as that will take me further away from a banning, perhaps you would like me to gain them instead?

I will now end this post by quoting your avatar.

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
You two are very retarded and i know this is general off topic section but u taken ur problems with each other to a diffrent level if u cant take the insults, stop insulting plain and simple.

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003
You two are very retarded and i know this is general off topic section but u taken ur problems with each other to a diffrent level if u cant take the insults, stop insulting plain and simple.

I can take the insults, its Mythonline who can't he resorts to crying to the staff about me to attempt to get me banned lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.