People who moved on?

smoochy boys on tour

Pusha

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Oct 14, 2017
England
I was in WORD too. It's funny seeing this as I just wrote a song about Mir only a couple days ago that talks about my times in WORD, I'd not thought about it for ages but GOLDWARRIOR signed me up to WORD when I was pretty new to Mir and we had some awesome times. I was sad when he passed.
Post the song here?
Dance Dancing GIF by Soul Train

Topham

LOMCN n00bie
Aug 3, 2005
I was in WORD too, I was Tao (Wehtam) and leveled with the great ALgrawyALtayr in vipers up untill 44. slane also used my Heavensword which i got at lvl 40 during a easter egg event for easter one year.

OoOoOo24

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 30, 2005
Wales~Cardiff
I was in WORD too, I was Tao (Wehtam) and leveled with the great ALgrawyALtayr in vipers up untill 44. slane also used my Heavensword which i got at lvl 40 during a easter egg event for easter one year.
Oh man, those easter events were amazing. Best luck I ever had was with those events, I never really had much other luck during my Mir times haha.
I don't recognise those names much, maybe a little. Vipers was around the time I started to play less I think.

howie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jun 7, 2003
UK
Anyone remember some legends from the LOMCN/MIR2 scene who seemed to vanish over the years? I hope they're doing OK!

One name that comes to mind from these forums is LeoCrasher. They were some kind of admin, and randomly quit over night, then vanished. I also remember a guy called DJHexXxy from Dragon Server.

Hope they're doing OK!

Who do you remember?
I used to play on the original Mir2 from beta as Memememe guild leader of Distantsouls with Leggy, I moved onto my making own Mir2 server, then a Wow server (got threatened with legal action) then made the original DSM Woool server, great days on Mir2, was quite scared when I ventured into bug caves on my own.

multiprefi

LOMCN Leecher
Mar 30, 2024
I do remember @Martyn pvping outside bookshop with another warrior, slowly got close to the tele npc, somebody died, I jumped the drop while smashing TAB and yoinked a dura 4 power ring which I gave my to my dad for his chocolate muffin. Its evident today, my dad scammed my ass lol.