-Teralicious1
-TheKrays
-Deliverance
-Amberr
-StarScream
-Regis
-DorisTheBrave
-Domiino

edit* special mention, don't know how I forgot this name. NoWhereMan - basically the bogeyman to my whole friend group when we were like 12-13, always red, killing everyone in sight with his tao backing him up - Medics I think it was. Thinking back he made the game so much fun seeing him destroy groups of players.

A few of the names that come to mind that I spent so much time leveling with and getting to know.

If anyone knows them get them to ping me a message!
Classics!

/Stellaman here the good old days!

Reactions: Pusha

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
Goofy / GodFather / TheOne AKA the creator of GoofsVille / WeOwn / WeOwn v2

DjHexxy vanished when he split with his Missus, I remember buying him a pukka pie on the day.

Loved his DJ streams in Bichon Taverns

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom

Pusha

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Oct 14, 2017
England
Just came across this forum after seeing MIR 4 on steam (looks like dog ****).

I use to play on D server back in the day . Warrior called Brummie in the Apex guild.

Any Mir 2 servers still alive these days?

Welcome mate,

Mir4 and MirM were both horrendous lol.

Theres a few exciting servers coming up soon that will be worth putting time into.

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
I still have Dartar / Diablodoom on FB, they don't play anymore. DD is like a multi millionaire now from hotel chains.

I played a few servers with Petroni who ran Elite in early P Server days, his sons no longer play (LUIGUI)

Mostly the lads from DigitalDoom I remember.
I remember Pet, was in Elite my self, haha

Dartar messaged me on discord today, made me wonder if he was on it lol.

Omnibus

Banned
Banned
Dec 9, 2021
Welcome mate,

Mir4 and MirM were both horrendous lol.

Theres a few exciting servers coming up soon that will be worth putting time into.
Mir 4 and Mir M are rubbish.

These new servers will be more exciting and innovative.

evilzach

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 17, 2010
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
Pain
Snails
Damage
Toobad
Ton
mythrohan

One of my fav servers belive it was run by
Mythrohan & Lifco

Anyone Remember TGA & TGA V2 ?
Some Old Footage

Last edited:

MasterD

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 27, 2003
I remember Pet, was in Elite my self, haha

Dartar messaged me on discord today, made me wonder if he was on it lol.
Petroni sons luigui and pieface are playing with us on Banshee now as Hood and Baddog

Pet is living on a cruise ship with his wife 😁😄

Reactions: Martyn

OxxpqxxO

Dentity
Veteran
Oct 25, 2012
I always wondered where @Ripman is, i played his server Izar with my friends back in the days, are you still around legend?

1707133950615.png

I also wondered if this guy is still around too on some other accounts @LegendOfMir, weird at it sounds i played his servers for some time, long time ago!

You banned my account for getting to lvl 45 with my Taoist POSEIDON because you thought i was cheating, i was the first player on the server to hit 45 beside your account Adonis who we did always knew that its a GM account, from lvl 44 and some % to level 45 i used a NPC you left on the server in training room to spawn mobs and i used Ghouls and ExpOma that gave alot of exp, fun times! :ROFLMAO:

1706956212160.png

Last edited:

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004

List of real names attached to their game names, all disclosed by the owners and all old players that have long since left mir alone.
Post automatically merged:

Didn’t noob die mid 2000’s seem to remember a post on gn forums got knocked off his motorbike I think

n00b did sadly pass after being knocked off his motorbike (lorry side swiped him).

He used to play Nike3 also ?

Reactions: SmavidDavid

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex

List of real names attached to their game names, all disclosed by the owners and all old players that have long since left mir alone.
Post automatically merged:

n00b did sadly pass after being knocked off his motorbike (lorry side swiped him).

He used to play Nike3 also ?
Nice list of names, I commented on a photo with their name/char name as they didn't make the list.

Was n00b also n00btm?

OoOoOo24

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 30, 2005
Wales~Cardiff
I have Lee (Slane) on my facebook, I was in WORD with him until Euro died.
He's a good lad. Spoke to him the other week after his beloved Sunderland beat my beloved Wednesday in the playoff semi final!

I used to be good "mir friends" with a guy called Ekul on Euro.
Not spoken to him for many years, always do wonder if he's still around on mir.
I was in WORD too. It's funny seeing this as I just wrote a song about Mir only a couple days ago that talks about my times in WORD, I'd not thought about it for ages but GOLDWARRIOR signed me up to WORD when I was pretty new to Mir and we had some awesome times. I was sad when he passed.