Pets un Taming again !!!!

Time2Die

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 4, 2008
ok some 1 mus know how to fix this problem all pets other than 1s tamed by wizzys un tame

tried rewinds tryed reboot tryed @spirit and @endspirit and now some 1 must know some thing!!!

noisound

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 23, 2004
Right,

do they tame the pets with the tame spell, cus they untame after 2 hours i think then.

or do you summon them from an npc?

Upvote 0

noisound

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 23, 2004
post me the script i remember having this problem myself and it was to do with the numbers i was putting after the mob to make it a higher level wen summond ect

Upvote 0

Hone

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jun 10, 2009
Melbourne, Australia
It's nothing to do with a script, though I know what you're talking about.

The issue this guy is having is even skele/shinsu/deva untame. I'm having the problem myself now...they untame after 5 seconds of being summoned. No one has posted a fix for this on LOMCN...

Upvote 0

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
lol this used to happen to euro every now an then... they normally just rebooted :l

think its happened to OS once and all i did was reboot

Upvote 0

K_Jonzy

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 8, 2008
My House
yer i remember it on euro with clone deva skele and shinsu, was a nightmare, but when they rebooted it was fixed but not coz of the reboot it was because the euro mir reboots were like 3 days long so they had time to fix it with the server down rather than cause loads of lag lol;p

Upvote 0

Orphanmaker1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 9, 2009
yer i remember it on euro with clone deva skele and shinsu, was a nightmare, but when they rebooted it was fixed but not coz of the reboot it was because the euro mir reboots were like 3 days long so they had time to fix it with the server down rather than cause loads of lag lol;p

Full system reboot fixes it. I don't remember exactly but it's something to do with running out of space to save the pets when they are summoned, hence why they just untame near enough straight away. Only happens when the server machine(s) have been running for so many days/weeks without reboot. When the system is rebooted that space is cleared.

Upvote 0