Phantom Mir2 - Heroes

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

jaffar91

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2011
Isn't exp 2 low for a medrate? Feels like that

whenever you see 'custom exp' just ignore the 'X' altogether m8 :)

if no major bugs are found what date u reckon for live? id give it a crack ,good to see a new mir 2 serv advert.
Maybe this will take away some grinders from mir chron? xD

Skepta

Veteran
Feb 15, 2010
whenever you see 'custom exp' just ignore the 'X' altogether m8 :)

if no major bugs are found what date u reckon for live? id give it a crack ,good to see a new mir 2 serv advert.
Maybe this will take away some grinders from mir chron? xD

Read above he said if all goes well "live tonight" ... Hope does go live tonight need a new server.

mighty3

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 2, 2008
grantham
will be today just have the mob drops to redo then will be going to live

---------- Post Merged at 01:37 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:15 AM ----------

server will be down for an hour to delete accounts and add in a couple more things . When server is bk up it will be in live stage

---------- Post Merged at 02:30 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:15 AM ----------

Server is up live you will have to make new accounts

hope you enjoy and thanks you taking part in the testting of the server to all that did

IceSlice

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 24, 2005
Under the Sea :O
will be today just have the mob drops to redo then will be going to live

---------- Post Merged at 01:37 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:15 AM ----------

server will be down for an hour to delete accounts and add in a couple more things . When server is bk up it will be in live stage

---------- Post Merged at 02:30 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:15 AM ----------

Server is up live you will have to make new accounts

hope you enjoy and thanks you taking part in the testting of the server to all that did

is down no?

BeerNMoney

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 9, 2010
Shouldn't you move this too server advertisements now instead of up coming servers.

Skepta

Veteran
Feb 15, 2010
You repost in advertisement instead of upcoming and they will approve it.

mighty3

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 2, 2008
grantham
ok thank you

just tried to move it but there is no add post bit on there

Last edited:

jaffar91

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2011
il give it a go :)

oh **** me 12gb download haha! lets hope it picks up speed ;p

Last edited:

Skepta

Veteran
Feb 15, 2010
Good server few bugs:

TDB should just be in shop its a warrior key skill i'm level 45 and have no tdb, All bosses in BDD need to be adjusted warriors cant hit them they need agility taken way way down. thats about all so far.

Really enjoying so far.

jaffar91

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2011
Good server few bugs:

TDB should just be in shop its a warrior key skill i'm level 45 and have no tdb, All bosses in BDD need to be adjusted warriors cant hit them they need agility taken way way down. thats about all so far.

Really enjoying so far.

in that case put deva and ff in shops? haha

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
Says it's in beta testing, so i'll assume it's not live. If it's live please recreate the thread in the advertisements section (literally post a new thread there. We'll create a discussion thread from there.

[If it's live]

/Zelda

Skepta

Veteran
Feb 15, 2010
Says it's in beta testing, so i'll assume it's not live. If it's live please recreate the thread in the advertisements section (literally post a new thread there. We'll create a discussion thread from there.

[If it's live]

/Zelda

If you read the thread mr super moderator you'd know i've already told him this and yes it is live.

Status
Not open for further replies.