Phoenix 2.3 Server! [Mid Rate] [EXP: x30]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 3, 2010
RaGEZONE
Well presented and maintained server!

Fun server, Long term.
We dont have the latest server files out yet, but what we do have is:

phoenixbanner.jpg

Experiance = Med Rate (x30 EXP)
Marrage System - Get closer to the one true love ingame.!
Auto Give book system - In a middle of a hunt? Dont stop because of a book, Our system auto gives you it and congratz you on every level you can learn a book up2 level 35.

Bonus cash system - Extra Gold given auto on levelup!

Advanced Clonging System (Harder you are, harder pet is) Buy with gold!
To help you level throughout the mir2 world.
Name Colour NPC - Change your name colour apperance for gold!
Hair Dresser NPC - Style your hair for Gold!
Master NPC - Learn a player lower level than you to play Mir2, and help them level!

Tempary EXP System
25% -125% Extra EXP System, Buy a tempary increase of EXP with gold. and increase upto 1 hour 30min! Great for hunting!

Tempary Damage System
20% -100% Extra Damage System, Buy a tempary increase of damage with gold. and increase upto 1 hour 30min! Great for hunting!

Torch NPC
New NPC in Bichon wall selling torches with great stats to help you achive your goal faster. Can purchase with gold.

Level Rank System - See what level range your enemie is by holding your mouse over there name.

Daily bounus NPC - Wanting something for free to get you through the hard times during the day? each day this npc gives you either free EXP, exp boost, power, hp, dc/mc/sc for a hour or so. Helping you everyday!

Custom Global Shout NPC - Say what you want to all players in game!

GamePoint System:
For every boss or subboss which is killed by you, You gain 1 GamePoint.
The game points can be saved up ingame to buy Enforcement Orbs and other stuff.

Fullyworking Trustmerchant System
Buy Sell and Trade all rare and unique items on our Merchant system.

Fullyworking Guild Terrortory System
Hide out with your guild and chill, or maybe plan the next attack on your enemies!

All NPCs coding redesigned.
Announcement Features: On Boss Death's + Leveling up to 7/22/40 + On Murders

Daily Free For All Event System
Every day the FFA event takes place at 7PM GMT, All people within your level range battle it out untill there is only 1 man standing. The winner recives gamegame which can be spent on orbs and other neat stuff to come.

Starting items and level:
Start level: 1
Start gold: 500

Experiance Pills Drops from all mobs, noob pills to great pills, Giving you that lil extra!

Start Items:
Starter Kit,
Start Clone Pet to help,
Plus NoobEXPpot (+150% More exp for 1 hour)

Instant Refine NPC
Want your weapon to be better then your enemies? If you mine for ore, you can increase your weapon attack and stength by refining. The NPC is located in Bichon wall and there is no wait time for it to be upgraded.

OmaKingSpirit Tomb Added and tested
Fox Cave Added and tested
BattleGrounds Added and tested
Viper Cave Added and tested
Slave Cave Added and tested
HogTemple Cave Added and tested

New Quests

Forgot a TT? Use @Town, Then wait 30 seconds to be teleported bk to BichonWall.

Been PKing people and want to know how long you will be red for? @checkpk shows you this also PK points reduction options available.

Rebirth System!
Rebirth and make yourself stronger and better then anyone else in the legend of mir2 world. Also gain access to the rebirth cave which can drop alot more rebirth items. You gain 300 Abil points, XPPotion to help you level back up. And 2x random rebirth items which are great. Rebirth at level 70.

Reduced magic training
Normally on Mir2, you would need to require thousands use of one spell to make that spell stroner, All skills are set to:

level 0-1: 100 uses
level 1-2: 200 uses
level 2-3: 300 uses

Under Construction:
Rebirth Cave
SabukArmour
Slave cave
More caves and kits

(Plus more)

Server % compete
= 70%
ETA = 3 Weeks aprox.

Wait for us, We dont have 2.6 files, But we will be using 2.3 files. for fast pvp, bug free and stable environment. This is 1 server that you can use gold to treat yourself!

/Avatar

Updates to server/thread:

Temp website created:
http://phoenixmir2.com/
Daily bounus NPC added.
Custom Commands added

Reduced magic training.
Hog Temple added (3 Floors)
SlaveCave added (Great Gold/Boss) open on weekends
BugCave gold raised a little
Free For All Event added
Instant Refine NPC added
Special Weapon upgrade system added
KR teleports added to boss GG rewards list
Raid System in MW added for events on weekends
Experiance Pills Drops from all mobs, noob pills to great pills, Giving you that lil extra!

Screenies added:
images37.png

images39.png

images40.png

images41.png

images42.png

images43.png

images44.png

images45.png

images46.png

images47.png

images48.png

images49.png

Last edited:

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
sounds nice keep up the good work
nice see you make ur own server

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 3, 2010
RaGEZONE
ive made many l2 servers, yeah they has to be donations for me to keep the server online with a virtual private server.

The way the donations will work, Will be donation for gold. it wont be cheap so it does not over run the server.

I am working and learning from mir every day and its really easy to do. not like other MMORPG's. I hope i can bring this forum a great mir2 server.

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004
How can you possibly ask about donations on a server that is offline???

Lets say he says no and obv hosts it from his home and then usercount reaches 20+ and due to lag it requires a dedi...Who is gonna pay for it?

Lets say he says yes.Who the *** will donate on a server that will have usercount 10- for at least 1-2 weeks since ppl will just try it out.

Conclusion.Its nice for a server not to have donations but it will be a fail one 99%.If a server MANAGES to become THAT succesful that there are ppl willing to pay for wotever(exp/kit/pets etc) then its obv...a good server worth paying/playing so who cares about donations..

Fail question

Praktica

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 16, 2009
England
Server weirdly sounds rather fun :S
But if the server is to shoot off to a good start, then really tae a big look at other servers, grab ideas from certain areas and make it more fun.

99% of the information posted is basically your average mirserver.
Good riddens to you all if you pull this off

transporter

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 12, 2008
Darlington
server seems interesting as there is not really any long term servers that will be up for long sounds fun and looking forward to it to be online

Kani

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 8, 2007
How can you possibly ask about donations on a server that is offline???

Lets say he says no and obv hosts it from his home and then usercount reaches 20+ and due to lag it requires a dedi...Who is gonna pay for it?

Lets say he says yes.Who the *** will donate on a server that will have usercount 10- for at least 1-2 weeks since ppl will just try it out.

Conclusion.Its nice for a server not to have donations but it will be a fail one 99%.If a server MANAGES to become THAT succesful that there are ppl willing to pay for wotever(exp/kit/pets etc) then its obv...a good server worth paying/playing so who cares about donations..

Fail question

I like to know if im gonna be playing a server with donating geeks who can't get stuff themselves and have to pay for it, so no, not fail question.

Legion

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 7, 2010
as long as items are not on donation list I dont see the problem....

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
dont take this wrong way........ appart from the nice presentation and that....... theres nothing special that stands out to make me even wanna log onto the server

And theres actually very little info about the content of the server, maybe it just dont have much content? i mean the advert with teh screenies is just basic euro looking, so nothing new there

u say about workin TM and GTs etc.. but every server has this as standard, just feels abit like uve just added "standard" stuff to the advert to fill it out abit and make it look abit better

just my opinion ne way..... it looks good and that, but when u read and think about it dont look like ne thing special

negative as always :D

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 3, 2010
RaGEZONE
Apricahte your comment bon, the files i used didnt have this implanted and i made note of all updates i have done personally to the server.

Most of the features noted are for new people to legend of mir so they get a breif on whats ingame.

I have been adjusting the server for gameplay experiance at the present time. once completed additions, i will be improving with balanced higher caves and more rare and unuiqe items.

Also thank you for the comments guys.

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006
im not sure what to think about the server yet.

the fact it is a long term server and a mid rate sounds brilliant, but there isnt enough info on caves/items/mobs for me to really understand what the server is going to be about.

good luck on the server and once you have decided please state that information on ur 1st page.

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 3, 2010
RaGEZONE
im not sure what to think about the server yet.

the fact it is a long term server and a mid rate sounds brilliant, but there isnt enough info on caves/items/mobs for me to really understand what the server is going to be about.

good luck on the server and once you have decided please state that information on ur 1st page.

no worries todd. i will update main post with updates in red untill release date. Just finishing off server features then will be taking more notice in more caves and rare items and sets. Untill then im making the server better every day.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
Apricahte your comment bon, the files i used didnt have this implanted and i made note of all updates i have done personally to the server.

Most of the features noted are for new people to legend of mir so they get a breif on whats ingame.

I have been adjusting the server for gameplay experiance at the present time. once completed additions, i will be improving with balanced higher caves and more rare and unuiqe items.

Also thank you for the comments guys.
ye i get that feelin you seem to be attemptin to reach out to some new commers to mir, which is good, and there is no harm in listing all the features after all... merely saying what todds saying.. theres not enough ingame content info for the ppl who already know your basic mir, so they wanan see and hear about the new, different, exciting stuff that ur plannin on doing

u seem to be takin quite a professional sorta feel to how your doin it all aswell which is good, im sure it'll get quite a few users if ur advertisin on ragezone aswell

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 3, 2010
RaGEZONE
ye i get that feelin you seem to be attemptin to reach out to some new commers to mir, which is good, and there is no harm in listing all the features after all... merely saying what todds saying.. theres not enough ingame content info for the ppl who already know your basic mir, so they wanan see and hear about the new, different, exciting stuff that ur plannin on doing

u seem to be takin quite a professional sorta feel to how your doin it all aswell which is good, im sure it'll get quite a few users if ur advertisin on ragezone aswell

thank you for feedback bon, i respect that. im trying to keep it really fun and origional at the same time. i havent done caves and items as of yet i will get round to them they are on my todo list, they shouldnt be to hard to do. Yeah i aim on bringing more players to mir2. which would be good for LOMCN and mir2 players also :)

Few updates i have done:
Temp website created
Daily bounus NPC added.
Reduced magic training.
Checkpk custom command.

Last edited:

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 3, 2010
RaGEZONE
More updates:

Sorry for multi post.

hustler

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Jun 6, 2009
More updates:

Sorry for multi post.

So daydie, when is the server coming online and how many times are you going to make a new lomcn account? Lets see, this your 4th account?

h

The_Legend

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 23, 2009
So daydie, when is the server coming online and how many times are you going to make a new lomcn account? Lets see, this your 4th account?

h

ooooooooooo kkkkkkkkkk hooooooooooo zaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,

ur saying i own this server? lol avatar, i pwnz yo, gimmeh your files

hustler

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Jun 6, 2009
ooooooooooo kkkkkkkkkk hooooooooooo zaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,

ur saying i own this server? lol avatar, i pwnz yo, gimmeh your files

I'm saying you are avatar so you can stop with the acting cause it's really not working. But good luck on the server anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.