Phoenix Chronicle

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Freeze

LOMCN n00bie
Nov 3, 2006
Hello me and my server team am bringing a brand new legend of mir 2 server for all the lomcn community to enjoy doesnt matter what region you from all come. Here is some basic details what we r thinkin of doing.

=Server Team=
Me
Prai
Hollie

=General Information=
Server Experience : x7
Server Gold : x2
Server Item : x1
Server mongen : x3

=Server features=
[Items] - There will be over 200+ new items and will be a daily routine to add more atleast 1 new item everyday ( I will make sure).
[Weapons] - There will be lots and lots of weapons each you will be able to change the looks with a npc.
[Magics] - There will be all the latest magics and will all work when you find the book.
[NPCs] - NPCs will include all the basic npcs + the more complicated i.e Item renamer, Craft lady, SellEverything to 1 npc and guild territory.
[Gold] - We were thinking not to let users get rich (unless u know were 2 hunt) and we set the goldrate at a reasonable price.
[Bosses] - There will be tons more bosses to hunt down and will be dropping some of the latest items brought to you by Phoenix Chronicle.
[Caves] - There will be many new caves packed with monsters (new) for all levels and classes 2 hunt.
[Monsters] - There will be lots of new monsters to hunt in the new caves with a boss to gaurntee they dont die!

More Info coming soon!

Server forums : Online

Thanks for reading.

/Phoenix Team

Last edited by a moderator:

Xander

Pantie Sniffer!
Developer
Oct 20, 2003
Sheffield
Nah it's fine just make sure that when people talke about DRAGON & Pheonix Chronicle they don't think it's the same server setup and so forth.

NOTE:
This server has nothing todo with my upcoming DRAGON Chronicle server.

SamBo

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 23, 2005
burnley
chronicle... i cant seem to find or remember anyother server with that in its name. not to mension dragon\pheonix official servers? might just be me.. lol but the comunity is awaiting super duper DC and u decide to bring one up called PC? to me personaly. seems like a name rip. the name isnt important realy for a server, its content, i hope it goes well and i will most likely give ur server a try when it is released. good luck

Freeze

LOMCN n00bie
Nov 3, 2006
kk thanks for that but i will admit dragonchronicle gave me a idea so i thought might aswell fetch out phoenixchronicle.

JackBauerCTU

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2006
So basically you ripped it, should have asked Xander but w/e not upto me is it.

OoOoOo24

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 30, 2005
Wales~Cardiff
whats the big deal with this "chroicle" stuff? personaly i'd hate to have a name with chronicle in lol..

Also you couldnt have found a original name? the name makes the server unique in a way.

just my opinion, sounds like a good server, good luck.

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 5, 2005
UK
So is this going to be 1.4, 1.9, 2.3 or what? Abit more detail please...

Last edited:

BleH

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 14, 2004
Bristol, UK, England
sounds like a cheap rip of d chronicle

u cant even come up with a original name so that explains alot bout the server b4 u even start
He can call his server what the hell he wants idiot, hes doing alot more then you are sat there criticising

/Johnbarny

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
What ever , its a ****ing new server for you goons to play , if u want to flame and **** , go make your own server to play on, the name can be changed easily enuff + most servers nowadays are pretty much the same, i think its a good idea some1 brought Pheonix one out aswell as the dragon. Obvisouly DRAGON being the first out of the two....like real mir ..

Freeze

LOMCN n00bie
Nov 3, 2006
look can we get off them dam name topic and billy i didnt steal ya name i dont see ur server advertisement so i aint changing name so u will have 2.

=Updates=
2 Quests done.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
billy, freeze, you are both idiots. but never the less, we've all stolen a name from somewhere, so quit spamming.

billylilylalu

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2006
N9
Musta had this sigg for a while now......

and so what if I hadnt made a 1st thread?