May 7, 2003
Neath, South Wales.
And me.
rofl.gif

Elijah

Crystal Dev
Developer
Jul 21, 2004
E900 sucks, touch screen sucks on it, they havn't made it quite so special yet, they need to make it better as you can still sometimes slip through menu's you dont want to go in.

K800i is a really good phone, i have it myself althoguh i must say that the joy stick on it is getting worse and worse.
Wish i had kept with the w810i because on that there is no joy stick and i know fixing a joy stick on a k800i isnt going to be cheap.

Although i must say, feature wise the k800i is pretty good. 3 mega pixel camera, bluetooth remote control, putting games on them is pretty simple too.

Maybe im just biased as i have one myself, but its upto you.

Woul'dnt sugest getting a samsung at all though, i find the phones very boring and not equiped with enough...

But yea, its upto you.

/Tofas

kud125

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 18, 2004
my girlfriend had the e900 and after experiencing it first hand, i actually hated it, so did my girlfriend who sold it after having it under a month.
The touch keypad is very clumsy and only really respons with a hard press. Needless to say the battery power was disgraceful, it needed a full charge everynight.

She sold her e900 and went to a k800 which she has fell in love with, the camera is awesome, everything about the phone is nice, great features, easy to use, great battery-life on it, i highly recommend the k800

K800 > e900

NiGHTMaRe

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 1, 2003
well i got it 2day n e ways on contract lol its alright like and yer the camera is dead good lol i like the 1 where u takje 3 pictures and they merge together so u can see right around a room or whateva :) meks me smile doing it :P

thanks for ya posts n e ways its nice 2 no u can still get sum feedback on lomcn :) and many mixed opinions :P

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003
whats a 4ne? fourne? forne? I mean, you spelt phone perfectly well in the title, why the **** did you retard it up in the thread?

NiGHTMaRe

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 1, 2003
well y did every1 else understand.... ur the only 1 who messed up the thread postin summit stupid like that...