Phone nr out of service ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

BountieHunter1

LOMCN Pro Member
Golden Oldie
Oct 18, 2003
London
Do you get this when someone takes the sim card out of the phone or when the phone is closed lol?

My mum lost her nokia 6230 today on the buss, when she called the number someone accepted the call but then closed quikly then i get that ^^ . She aint bothered really about the phone seeing as her company gave it 2 her ...

LeoCrasher

Former Administrator
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
::1
Stolen phones can be disabled (something to do with the IMEI) - tell your operator. And no, you don't get that when the SIM is out, only when the number has been cancelled.

/Leo

BountieHunter1

LOMCN Pro Member
Golden Oldie
Oct 18, 2003
London
LeoCrasher said:
Stolen phones can be disabled (something to do with the IMEI) - tell your operator. And no, you don't get that when the SIM is out, only when the number has been cancelled.

/Leo

what font did u use in ur signature? hate?

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003
BountieHunter said:
Okay, now quikly log on leo and tell us the real name.

btw - my mum canceled the phone and shes getting a new one in the next few days ...

Due to the fact ur a consistent asshole, consider this a friendly warning to stop pissing off members of staff. Failure to adhere to this warning could result in further disciplinary action or suspension of your account

/Atomicide

BountieHunter1

LOMCN Pro Member
Golden Oldie
Oct 18, 2003
London
Atomicide said:
Due to the fact ur a consistent asshole, consider this a friendly warning to stop pissing off members of staff. Failure to adhere to this warning could result in further disciplinary action or suspension of your account

/Atomicide

Okay, you could of pmed me instead of increasing your post count by 1 and u can lock this thread now.

Exit

BountieHunter said:
Okay, you could of pmed me instead of increasing your post count by 1 and u can lock this thread now.

All posts in GoT and it's sub-sections don't increase your post count......for like the last month.......

:doggy!:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.