Phone Sex

smoochy boys on tour

Taylor

Tiamaria Is Back!
Dedicated Member
Mar 22, 2003
Here ring this girl for hot phone sex shes american also goo on give her a ring
(number removed by BH), if your ringing from a mobile put it like this : (number removed by BH)
trust its great

Peart

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 14, 2006
Biggest school shooting in history happened in America yesterday, 33 dead, dozens injured, and instead of a thread about that I see this pile of crap?

Taylor

Tiamaria Is Back!
Dedicated Member
Mar 22, 2003
erm what do you want me to say i'm just screwing this ***** over for what shes done

Peart

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 14, 2006
Except we don't care about her and we think that posting her number on the internet to get people to call her up for phone sex is utterly pathetic.

Babyhack

Devilsoul Owner
VIP
Feb 4, 2004
Dublin, Ireland
As I cant find any LOMCN rule on this (cant ban him/her/it)

I instead open the floor to anyone who wishes to flame Taylor for being so stupid to think that posting a girls number (someone he/she/it knows well enough to have her number) on the Internet and claiming it as a sex line is funny

BH

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003
As I cant find any LOMCN rule on this (cant ban him/her/it)

I instead open the floor to anyone who wishes to flame Taylor for being so stupid to think that posting a girls number (someone he/she/it knows well enough to have her number) on the Internet and claiming it as a sex line is funny

BH

He can be warned banned, its been missed out in the rules. Even if it isn't it should be, in law you have "precedent" which is the point at which a new ruling is made about a particular circumstance, at which point it becomes "the law" unless it is over-ruled at a later date.

Im pretty sure handing out someone else's phone number without that person's express consent constitutes to an incredible invasion of privacy.

Still if you want to go entirely by the book, he is attempting to incite flaming and abuse using this site.

Further reasons?
Do not post anything threatening, offensive, obscene, vulgar, sexually orientated, or hateful (abuse/flaming).
Sexually orientated tbh because of the title.

If none of the above appeal to you then I guess you won't mind me finding out your phone number and posting it on here, after all, theres nothing in the rules about it :D

EvilEvil

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 22, 2003
haha she turned him down now he wants revenge haha virgin

(hehe i being sillllly, sillly boy)

Babyhack

Devilsoul Owner
VIP
Feb 4, 2004
Dublin, Ireland
If none of the above appeal to you then I guess you won't mind me finding out your phone number and posting it on here, after all, theres nothing in the rules about it :D

Nooooooooooooooooo I cant have Blam ringing me all the time

I was going to straight out Ban him/her/it as I feel posting someone elses number on an internet forum is unbelieveable stupid

But I cant ban people for being stupid

BH

Senture

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Feb 8, 2004

I was going to straight out Ban him/her/it as I feel posting someone elses number on an internet forum is unbelieveable stupid

BH

Maby not, but you can perhaps change his name to somthing along the lines of " i_am_an_unloved_vrigin " :)

Blaminator

VIP
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 11, 2003
London

BH

wtf why not

Sawell

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 29, 2003
Here ring this girl for hot phone sex shes american also goo on give her a ring
(number removed by BH), if your ringing from a mobile put it like this : (number removed by BH)
trust its great

someone give me this ****s ip.

edit: forgot i was a mod

edit2: lets see how you like it when people **** around with your personal life.

Last edited:

Taylor

Tiamaria Is Back!
Dedicated Member
Mar 22, 2003
bring on the abuse then lol and the hacking rofl

kud125

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 18, 2004
hi, i read your post, i thought you were an assclown, now die.