PHP Help - Mir3 Client

shorty606

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 10, 2005
I am looking for an experienced PHP programmer to help me with my project,
I have been working on a client for a while for mir3 Private Servers.
The php script should connect to a machine running my Text Client. The client then sends data to the php script which is displayed (e.g. chat)
Here is a outline of a php script I am looking for:
-Type in I.P. of machine running client
-Can parse text sent back from the machine. e.g. 'Chat -- CHATTEXTHERE'
Post if you need more details. I'm only looking for a test at mo.

NickAKAVexus

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2005
New york
I would just find a free chat script.. and some tutorials on php sockets. I don't think you're going to find some one lime that here. ^^

shorty606

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 10, 2005
hehe, I'm scared our minds think alike.
That's how I'm approaching the project. There isn't that much I have to write in PHP as the client program handles most of it. All the php has to do is encode communication and send packets to the client.
I'm working on remote login for it.
Btw Nick any luck with your client? I'm VERY stuck on some headers lol. Only just got net back as I moved to a Student house so i disappeared for a while hehe.

NickAKAVexus

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2005
New york
lol well.. I haven't been working on my bot really because its just a pain. I have however been working on my custom diamond client(visuals are nice) that works on euro. I've been figuring out euro's records and things to make it work correctly. ^^

if you ever need help just ask.

shorty606

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 10, 2005
Are the euro records similar to the records I was having problems with for mir3?
I have been trying to reconstruct the headers but I just can't figure them out.
My client can do most things with chat but things such as trades I can't do without the record structure lol.