place to upload full clients

koni

V.I.P
VIP
Mar 14, 2006
Southampton UK
hi peeps,

iam having some right issues uploading our full client, currently we use file front but alot of our players cant access the downloads for some reason, i have try'd lyncs site but get an error, ive tryed quite a few sites but they restrict the size of upload to like 500mb, does anyone know a good place to upload to? looking for somewhere i can upload 800odd meg

sorry if this is in the wrong section

cheers

Karl

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 8, 2004
Gloucester
hi peeps,

iam having some right issues uploading our full client, currently we use file front but alot of our players cant access the downloads for some reason, i have try'd lyncs site but get an error, ive tryed quite a few sites but they restrict the size of upload to like 500mb, does anyone know a good place to upload to? looking for somewhere i can upload 800odd meg

sorry if this is in the wrong section

cheers

The only way you will get reliable webhosting for that amount of space is if you purchase it.

www.servage.net are reasonably good for webhosting space. Im sure there are others but these are a company I would recommend.

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
one thing you need to think about.. will they delete your client as you will find 60% of them will as it breaks there rules like reg123 are very bad for client hosting and will defo delete your client

lif

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
i would be carefull with a place like that mate, it sounds ok for say forum hosting but you need it for client downloading

try to find a site that lets you pay by the month, and that why if you are not happy or they delete your client you can find a diff one and you have only lost 1 months payment

lif

koni

V.I.P
VIP
Mar 14, 2006
Southampton UK
ive looked on there already, but some asked if its ok to upload clients and he said not at the mo =( so not really but thanks for the help

lif,
ile have a good look about on the web and see if i can find a pay monthly one that gives the bandwith and hosting space, cheers for your help =)

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
koni if you cant get sorted il ask if you can use ours for a bit its shared host with with a mate

lif