Play mir on PS4 Controller ;)

hershire

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 5, 2004
i love this thought some of you might as well!

Please note for some reason you need to set the run / walk home position by moving the cursor over the middle of your character image, but once its set you dont need to again unless you move the cursor. Something to do with coordinates vs resolution in game they just wouldnt line up for me the first few tries.

Requires Pinnacle Game Profiler, they give a free 20 day trial, and easy enough to find if you dont want to pay for it.

http://pinnaclegameprofiler.com/

Fully functional, run or walk via left joystick, move cursor with right joystick all your f keys are covered, up and down on d pad are keys 1 and 2 for potions amongst others ive also included a button map but its pretty straight forward!

Default Button Layout.PNG

View attachment Mir.rar

Last edited:

reckoning

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Dec 15, 2014
im guna give this a try lol

---------- Post Merged at 07:57 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 07:51 AM ----------

do i extract the mir rar into my client ? also what do i need to sync my ps4 pad to desktop lol?

scrap that lol i see what to do

Last edited:

Lilcooldoode

LOMCN Developer
Developer
May 10, 2003
Yes
I coded ruby to use xbox controller but it was next to impossible to use with ranged classes

reckoning

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Dec 15, 2014
lol it works awesome .....for the melee classes anyway =D

---------- Post Merged at 11:22 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:44 AM ----------

been playing around with this abit is good for pvp lol

Violent

Drinker Of Tea
Golden Oldie
Oct 7, 2008
Sheffield, UK
How dare you bring this shitty console crap anywhere near a PC. You should be ashamed of yourself!!!

PC MASTER RACE!!!

hershire

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 5, 2004
It woupd be alright if you could toggle through targets server side, makes for interesting gameplay you can use the same software on games like diablo and older games that dont support gepads natively like call of duty, halo, doom etc..

reckoning

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Dec 15, 2014
that would be interesting ......all though it is fairly easy to use the right joy stick to change mobs ect i just slowed the cursor speed down lol