Players logic

firstheroo

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 16, 2007
Right with all the complaints i see when people try to develop a new server, and they get shot down all over the place, if it be about lack of content or unactive gms's there is always somthing.

Its because of this i cant understand how a server such as *** can come back up for the 3rd time (proving unreliable) with the same content it had god knows how many years ago (lack of content) and still get 50+ user count. While servers such as infinity that has nice new caves and decent drops, as well as an active gm who actually adds new content struggles around the 10-20 user count.

Just looking for peoples opinions on how they choose a server to play, would you play rnd purely because of the high user count? and let any new servers dwindle away no matter about the difference in quality?

Last edited by a moderator:

flamer91

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 5, 2006
enfield
Because *** will probably be up for longer than Infinity But i could be wrong which i probs am.And maybe people just enjoy it more.

Sejanus

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 14, 2006
If you can get 40 players at the first day of your server, it will keep like this.

Alll because players needs players, when they see many people active they bring even more and stay.

Inflikted

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 4, 2003
not to diss the server i was one of the server admins for ***** (the better one :P)
i think its sort of because ***** is a name brand almost for mir3.. its had its ups/downs but it was once one of the better pvp servers of its time. though i cant say what it is now, as i dont work with mir3.

it'll be funny but if you make a name like *****2.0 or 3.0 as your server name, and you'll probably get more people lol. the other thing is.. alot of people dont no about lomcn. they were informed about mir3 through word of mouth through their friends.. for all you no they arent aware of any other mir3 servers around :)

mapadale

The server that you all have *** in your post's is banned, anyone else mentioning said server in any thread or even opening thread about it will receive a warning about it.

Server thats use the donations for items are banned here on lomcn and that is one of them.

hallmat

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 19, 2007
that's bull**** cose Zentaur is doing the exact same thing donations for Famepoints and his FP system is that donating for items

Inflikted

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 4, 2003
sorry about that :) didnt no my old server was banned. i will express my opinion below, unless thats a bannable offense too :)

i find it a bit backward logic that the servers that arent banned are people who actually did very little contributions to lomcn or helping other people (ive seen zedina's posts from years ago, its just asking for help, did very little to help others or give help to make all servers anticheat protected like zedina lol).. while people like me or hallmat masterq who have done alot more contributions through script releases, making tutorials, programs releases, and helping so many people. we are the ones who have servers banned off mir3...
i no this is some rule of kaori probably to uphold some 'self-image' of how ALL mir3 servers are run, but i think you should leave it up to the player.

next time be careful where you burn the bridges ;) i for one had much more i could release, but I won't be releasing it anymore on this website. cya

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
sorry about that :) didnt no my old server was banned. i will express my opinion below, unless thats a bannable offense too :)

i find it a bit backward logic that the servers that arent banned are people who actually did very little contributions to lomcn or helping other people (ive seen zedina's posts from years ago, its just asking for help, did very little to help others or give help to make all servers anticheat protected like zedina lol).. while people like me or hallmat masterq who have done alot more contributions through script releases, making tutorials, programs releases, and helping so many people. we are the ones who have servers banned off mir3...
i no this is some rule of kaori probably to uphold some 'self-image' of how ALL mir3 servers are run, but i think you should leave it up to the player.

next time be careful where you burn the bridges ;) i for one had much more i could release, but I won't be releasing it anymore on this website. cya
Thats bad to hear but i dont blame you, the mir 3 section is just empty now because allt he people that have been helping are gettin stick where as i always see the selfish peoples servers still being nicely advertised even though they pop on every 6 months with a useless post

hallmat

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 19, 2007
its just beond a joke how dodgy server host's are allowed to get away with s**t and the people who actuall controbute get warned or what ever this just a joke tbh, i only came back as i was messing around with Zenprotect that is easly passable *wait b4 u ban* its just logic its not updatable or hasent for along time get a new or older cheat tool :P ;) bob's ur uncle ur cheating again i was untill i pressed too many buttons and didnt know what i was doing :P*

hallmat

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 19, 2007
thanks but this wont change he makes way too much money off this ask someone who plays it he is making int the 4 figure a month

Taken from Zen's website

Donations are welcome and will be used to further enhance "zentaur" server as well as keeping it alive for a long time being.
Donations will be rewarded ingame:
- 1 Euro = 2000 FamePoint + 6 day VIP membership
( 50% Experience, Gold + Protects all body equipment )

Experience Donations will be rewarded ingame:
- 1 Euro = 200 FamePoint + 1 day Experience VIP membership
( 200% Experience, Gold + Protects all body equipment )

After donate PM GMzed in forum.!!!

also taken from his website this is stupid

If some have interest to buy 1 Year old not used Hero just bid min level equivalent Euro on Forum and so you can get so all his Item, Fame Point, Gold and the Hero as your own.
The Bid price will go to this Hero as donation VIP.
After the last Bid until 4 day no more bid will end the auction, who bid high will get the Hero.
Here the list with Hero name Level and the Day when will be deleted automated.
If any Hero not login in term of 1 Year will be on this list, possible daily come new.
Who make one time Fake Bid never will be allowed to entry in this again.
If you start bid min level equivalent Euro + 75% no Bid is required just pm on forum GMzed.
Hero name or type (F),(M) change cost the half as normal for gambled heroes 1 time.

If you will stat bid make now Topic in "Hero Gambling" http://zentaur.zed.ro/forum/posting.php?mode=newtopic&f=50
Subject: type the Hero name from the List
Message body: type your bid for the chose Hero

Last edited:

flamer91

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 5, 2006
enfield
Totally agree the Server creators that contributed have had there servers banned but where as zentaur or whatever server it is hasn't gave naff all to others to use but i bet they use most of the stuff that hallmat,MQ etc have posted...

Amenovis

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 9, 2006
Germany
there hallmate have right. zedina use donations for fp and heros. for fp i found ok but for heroes i dont. but its him server so i deleted all my chars complete before someone can bid for them. and i still think its crap to sell others work for real cash.

but what flamer said isnt right at zedinas server. sure he took a few thinks that got posted here but in 75 % minimum its all hims work. he havent used or steal from others exspecialy not at the beginning. how it is now i dunno wasnt there over 1 year

shirley

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 29, 2003
Right with all the complaints i see when people try to develop a new server, and they get shot down all over the place, if it be about lack of content or unactive gms's there is always somthing.

Its because of this i cant understand how a server such as *** can come back up for the 3rd time (proving unreliable) with the same content it had god knows how many years ago (lack of content) and still get 50+ user count. While servers such as infinity that has nice new caves and decent drops, as well as an active gm who actually adds new content struggles around the 10-20 user count.

Just looking for peoples opinions on how they choose a server to play, would you play *** purely because of the high user count? and let any new servers dwindle away no matter about the difference in quality?

infinity is a donation server as well u know lol. u can get rebirthstones if u donate and thats not all lol.