Playing over a network

Join Discord

DaBop

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 14, 2003
York,England
Hi, I've managed to get my server working on my computer but I also want it to work on my other 2 computers (all 3 are on a LAN) so my bro's can help me check for bugs. The computer it works on atm (PC2) isn't the main computer of the 3 as it connects to the net through PC1. Is there a guide anywhere that would tell me how to do get it working/what IP's to change on all 3 PC's or could any1 describe ere plz?

I've done a search for it but none of the topics seem to help :(

working

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2003
router or network? if its a router, u have to open extra ports i think, and on a network you have to host on pc1

Upvote 0

DaBop

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 14, 2003
York,England
It's a network m8. So if I change it all over so that PC1 hosts the server then would I just change all the IP's in the server files to that comps network IP (192.168.0.1), and then put that IP in the .ini files on the other 2 comps to connect to that 1?

Upvote 0

working

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2003
DaBop said:
It's a network m8. So if I change it all over so that PC1 hosts the server then would I just change all the IP's in the server files to that comps network IP (192.168.0.1), and then put that IP in the .ini files on the other 2 comps to connect to that 1?
yep thts rite

Upvote 0