please comment

smoochy boys on tour

F4LL3N_4NG3L

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2006
Liverpool
please comment on this it took a while as i didnt know what to do: first i was goin to make the BG a lava effect then a tearing out effect in end i ended up with this...

flaming_tiger.jpg

AtomSlap

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 19, 2006
I R POOR
TBh, i cant tell wether it's good or bad =/

- I don't know wether thats a bad thing either lol :S

I'm going to give you a ??/10 ....

FlamesDeath2

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 15, 2006
please comment on this it took a while as i didnt know what to do: first i was goin to make the BG a lava effect then a tearing out effect in end i ended up with this...

flaming_tiger.jpg

1/10

20000000000000000000000000000ssafCHARs

w00t84

Big Dick
Golden Oldie
May 25, 2004
Newcastle!
It's okay, but since I can't really tell what you're trying to achieve, I can't really mark it =/

F4LL3N_4NG3L

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2006
Liverpool
I didn't really have any idea for it tbh I just like tigers and thought I'd mess round with the BG =/ LOL

/Mia x

Wittin

Ex-Δdministrator
VIP
May 7, 2003
The idea is nice, and the overall effect is good.

However there is alot of room for improvement...
This includes, trying to match the sharpness of the render and the background. at the moment, the background is looking really blured whilst the render is very sharp. This results in the render not looking like part of the overall design.

also, work on blending techniques of the image and background. I'll quickly talk you through a technique i call 'two step blending'. Basically duplicate the render layer, then manipulate the layer below it, use functions to try to make it larger than the one above it, such as smudge or radial blur. Try playing with the opacity of the bottom render layer, whilst leaving the top one on 100%, so that it preserves all of the original image, with an effect under it to blend the background to the render.

I hope i've explained myself well enough, as i'm in a bit of a rush, because i'm going out tonight.