Poison Mir 3

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Voya

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 15, 2008
USA
Lol, quit being a little baby. Just cause you hate me now doesn't give you the right to try an start stuff. And i wasn't advertising, get your facts straight you child.

linzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 10, 2004
rochdale
Never said Poison server took donations, i'm saying that if your taking over the name using trevors files i hope you dont add donations to make abit of money, your past server's havn't exactly lasted long have they, i played every poison server, first time round was its longest at over a year, hope you don't drag this server name down. you havn't stook to your first eta already lets see what happens friday/tomorrow which ever it is.

twisterdmk

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2009
USA
Well I'm pushed back a little this morning, 2nd part of upload got hung up. I will reupload while at work. As I pointed out in earlier post Linzi, no donations on this server for the 2nd time coming from my fingers.
I'm in no rush for this server as it could have been ready to go, except for the things I am adding.

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
Lol, quit being a little baby. Just cause you hate me now doesn't give you the right to try an start stuff. And i wasn't advertising, get your facts straight you child.
1. Babies cry, i dont cry.
2. Hate is a strong word... i never hate, i dislike
3. Mentioning another server name is classed as advertising?
4. My facts are straight
5. Im not a child im a young man ;)

Now stop raging on this thread -,-

---------- Post added at 01:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:31 PM ----------

Well I'm pushed back a little this morning, 2nd part of upload got hung up. I will reupload while at work. As I pointed out in earlier post Linzi, no donations on this server for the 2nd time coming from my fingers.
I'm in no rush for this server as it could have been ready to go, except for the things I am adding.

Old poison seemed fine as it was. Obviously updates are always nice but having a few more servers to make options available is always better!
Goodluck hope you release tonight.

joe1993

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 24, 2012
I've never played a private mir 3 server so I'm looking forward to the server opening.
I hope it is as good as the posts I have been reading also glad to hear no donations. All the mir 2 games I play are ruined by donations but then again always add more fun to kill the donaters when the game proceeds and everyone is near enough equal with or without donations

As this is my first Mir 3 server im wondering if anyone will want to team up abit and help each other out when this is live, if anyone is interested in this please PM me what your username will be :)

Will there be much pk as I don't know what Mir 3 players are like

---------- Post added at 02:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:41 PM ----------

Also forgot to ask is windows xp faster than 7 for mir 3? And are tweaks available ?

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
The older the computer the better... so yes Windows xp will most probably be faster..

Not sure what pvp will be like, depends who joins...
Some servers you get the total d*cks that just want to create mayhem > that causes alot of pvp
some servers you have the group of carebears who hide away and hunt 24/7 and will eventually gang up on you 10v1 if you attack them
some server you usually get the mouthy ones, all talk no action [me usually] hehe :p
some servers you have mixed banter..
Most pvp usually starts over races... e.g. (Polish,Spanish Vs English)
because polish and spanish think they are superior but always get dominated :P

Last edited:

joe1993

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 24, 2012
I guess I'll have to get an xp disk then :) thank you for the big rely helps alot and shows me what I'm looking at :)
I'm hoping there will be nice pvp and pve

Looking forward to the server hopefully there will be some good guild fights

flamer91

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 5, 2006
enfield
The older the computer the better... so yes Windows xp will most probably be faster..

Not sure what pvp will be like, depends who joins...
Some servers you get the total d*cks that just want to create mayhem > that causes alot of pvp
some servers you have the group of carebears who hide away and hunt 24/7 and will eventually gang up on you 10v1 if you attack them
some server you usually get the mouthy ones, all talk no action [me usually] hehe :p
some servers you have mixed banter..
Most pvp usually starts over races... e.g. (Polish,Spanish Vs English)
because polish and spanish think they are superior but always get dominated :P
Haha so so true mate.. then they start the 'mum' jokes...

Anyway hope server comes up and lasts a while we need a stable server as there aint any around at the moment...

Potnoodle

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 11, 2010
i pvp alot and like TDID says polish and spanish get dominated even when they try out number you 5vs1 lol
i dont think there is much to worry about with mirthology tbh as seems everything they add to server needs to be redone like the 2 new caves that have been added 1st of teleporter didnt work and now that does there no mobs in the cave makes it pointless to add the cave so early

if this poison is anything like Trevors ones it will be the best server online tbh and i would donate to server without getting anything in return just to help keep server up if its that good :)

hope to see you all ingame when servers online :)

Reactions: TheDayIDie

Potnoodle

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 11, 2010
ill have to leave flamer and tkila at it then coz both alright to me lol and yea see you there TheDayIDiesyWisey lol

Potnoodle

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 11, 2010
well in previous server me and tkiLa pked ppl together lol xD so like i say i will have to look the otherway or just pk anyone who tries to help eaither of you out haha :p so then you can both have 1vs1 :p

Potnoodle

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 11, 2010
lol that a trick question m8? im normally Potnoodle or MegaNoodle or TestTickle lol xD

---------- Post added at 08:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:21 PM ----------

dw scanned post too quickly lol thought you were talking to me there m8 hahaha

Flame

Terminus
Veteran
Loyal Member
Oct 17, 2003
Any news yet? im bored as hell as are alota ppl i suspect :)

twisterdmk

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2009
USA
First post updated with Data,Map and sound. Launcher will be released soon, no eta so don't ask please. Just let me work.

Status
Not open for further replies.