Poison Mir 3

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

tkila

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 8, 2011
Yeh pc is hung in reboot, and I don't have anything but TV access until my friend returns home. I am working on the fixes so will be ready as soon as boot up.

1. Edited- Numa Hill enter anytime.
2. TaoPet updated to lower damage.
3. Drop files are edited for better drops.
4. Server exp is x64.

good to see :P

Reactions: apolo

reecew

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 23, 2010
Newcastle
cant seem to log on but says server is online?

got back online but did it again :/

Last edited:

Thinker1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2012
lmfao you guys need find a relible server these things just keep happening even though server been worked on still got big probs >< i stick with good old xenos fed up with these types server now tbh >< epic fail

tkila

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 8, 2011
lmfao you guys need find a relible server these things just keep happening even though server been worked on still got big probs >< i stick with good old xenos fed up with these types server now tbh >< epic fail

dnt forgot server still in beta ..

Flame

Terminus
Veteran
Loyal Member
Oct 17, 2003
i love this server can't wait to play again

/Akera Tao from Poision Server

Hes totally changing the files to a diff set he has mate it wont be poison anymore, even tho he said it would only take him an hour!! he shut the server and obv went somewhere else lol.

Flame

Terminus
Veteran
Loyal Member
Oct 17, 2003

Is Xenos even still running? theres nothing to do with it in here and their website is down, plus those guys made it Xenos then Fusion then Xenos, after taking donations they wiped the original Xenos aswell. If its still up link me it i wana check it out again they might have grew up.

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
No offence to twister but he always did this with his servers.

and to call this server poison was a big let down because it wasnt really anything like poison, had the npcs thats about it

twisterdmk

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2009
USA
I got server up and running, had to go to bed it was late and I got work today. I will work on uploading client while at work.

Status
Not open for further replies.