PoisonCloud

TribsT

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 7, 2005
The PoisonCloud doesn't work, i've tried tons of times, with Grey Poison, Yellow and Amulets and it's allways the same effect, no cloud, just sound and no cooldown (and yes,the Effects in Options Menu is ON).

I got this in my DB:
PoisonCloud 8 55 15 0 0 14 0 0 2 43 4000 45 8000 48 12000 300

Another thing, i've read in this forums about the flag [001] effect, is there more like those? I really need to ask before start to test all the possible flags (and maybe post the results of my tests...hmm..next year).

Thanks in Advance.

akacary2

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 11, 2008
Hartlepool
I had that problem and the spells (Poison Cloud, Blizzard & MeteorStrike) wernt added in mirsound.lst
Once I had added them in there then They all worked fine lol, wierd ano but thats wot sorted it 4 me.
Also check the Magic2.wil make sure the graphics are actually there in the correct place maybe that is the problem?

Upvote 0

alaeba

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 15, 2009
What files are you using?

MoogleEnix said:
Don't You Need Green Poison To Use It? Not Sure If Others Work.

He said he's using grey poison..?

Upvote 0

TribsT

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 7, 2005
What files are you using?

I dont know how to answer that question, the far as i know im using the 2.3 version....Just because at start i got connection problems in my server, ive download other server files and with some tests with the mix of files, some search in this forums and some help ive made it work.

Everything works fine besides the PoisonCloud Spell.
I needed to connect some maps in TBL_Movemapevent, changed some crazy status in DB,like the curse in ZumaJudgementMace, and a few other things.(Dunno if that helps to know what files im using though).

@MoogleEnix
All the poison i got in my server DB i made it and try it already, no sucess, same thing happens:same sound, same movement, same cooldown.

@andykid131
Can a tao use both things? I've never played a tao to much, so even if that sounds a lil odd, my experience with taos tells me to keep a open mind :)

Upvote 0

MoogleEnix

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 21, 2009
@MoogleEnix
All the poison i got in my server DB i made it and try it already, no sucess, same thing happens:same sound, same movement, same cooldown.

Well I Don't Have A Clue Then, Aslong As You Using Green Poison And A Amulet It Should Work. You Ain't Using A Amulet Of Revival Are You?

Upvote 0

samhag

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2008
@andykid131
Can a tao use both things? I've never played a tao to much, so even if that sounds a lil odd, my experience with taos tells me to keep a open mind :)

It only works if use both amulet and poison, you use the right hand side brace slot.

Upvote 0

TribsT

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 7, 2005
Ok...this end up like this....
Once upon a time a guy who used to play LOM2 long time ago as a Wiz and never played a Tao saw the new versions and the new interface and he thought "oh, now taos dont need to take out a brace/glove to use the amulet or the poison, cuz they got a new spot, nice, good for them!!".
And that person never thought that bracelet place could be used again after the new interface. So, later there was a speel he wanted to see it working, called PoisonCloud and he tried tons of different forms to see that new tao spell green cloud, all in vain. Someone tried to help him, but his doubts didn't vanish cuz of his inexperience with taos. Until some other guy i dont tell his name, but its something like samhag, he enters the room and turns on the light, so the other guy screams " I CAN SEEE IT!! IT'S GREEEN!!"

Im to embarrassed to say it in other words.
Thx a lot guys :)

Upvote 0

alaeba

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 15, 2009
Lol I Know.. And Im Saying I Don't Think You Can Use Any Other Kind Of Poison, Apart From Green Poison.

Lol Grey Poison Is Green You Tart, Hence My Previous Comment.

p.s. lol @ trying to use PC without an ammy.

Upvote 0

MoogleEnix

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 21, 2009
Oh my goodness.

Grey poison IS green poison.

Yellow poison IS red poison.

Are you getting it yet?

Rofl Y Have Grey Poison, Yellow Poison Aswell As Green Poison And Yellow In The Database If They All The Same Then. :S

Upvote 0

alaeba

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 15, 2009
Do I look like WeMade to you? Grey and yellow were/are the original colours of the poison bags, I can only assume that they changed the actual colours of the poisons afterwards. Regardless, anyone who has actually played Mir knows the difference in poison colours..

Upvote 0

MoogleEnix

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 21, 2009
I played Euro Mir years ago and I've always known it as grey = green and yellow = red

Good For You, I Never Played Euro So Ive Never Known It As That, End Of The Day It Seems I Was Wrong And Alaeba Was Right So I Apologize.

Upvote 0