PoisonMir3

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pete107

🐑[E]dens-[E]lite🐑
Developer
Dec 10, 2003
Todmorden, West Yorkshire
I am helping with server I will take any ideas/ Monai scripts damage/ skin you give me, but they will be chosen carefully... I'll even add breasts to the monai if you want LOL. J?K but too stay on topic .. Server will open bye Friday.. hoping we get hilevel sabuk and dmw added for guild war! would be very interesting... I myself am making a server atm... All script help thanks to PetesNoobeh> Pete101

Appreciate the hell out ya LOMCN and especially to PETE

Derrick

Thats Pete107 :P

stivy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 18, 2005
Dorset
died as always lol NEXT 1 PLZ

Well at the moment it hasnt died as they are just sorting out a few things they said that are hoping to get up on friday which is tomorrow so be patient and maybe it will be up. even if it doesn't go back its only a game which is free so posting childish remarks such as that 1 is pointless..
NEXT CHILD PLEASE?

COMPAQ12

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2007
stivy rofl next child plz ?.rofl try going on forums down for a further 2 weeks plus lol idots like you are so funny. just bored of playing so many servers because people cant or wont keep em going ,be a fine thing to find a long term med rate instead of all the global like low rates :) my opinion so suck on it tbh :)^^

Emek1920

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 2, 2008
Hiho

You can find out when the server is online? And so I ask whether the server is alive or not?

Hastelloy

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2006
Stone, UK
nice to see you giving up and letting the players down, seen as poison was the only decent high rate about now supreme is 32....way to go.

i think you should find out the whole story before you start saying stuff like that, if you had read the whole thread you would also know that twister was merely helping the gm on this server, he doesnt actually own it, that falls to a guy called trevor who tbh did his best

if you had bothered to find out the story you would know the real reason:
"server wont be coming back up because Trevor sick of the abuse he gets when he logs on.. so gratz to all the idiots that dont respect someone that takes time to bring up 100% FREE server.."
(http://ourmir3.darkbb.com/server-chat-f5/item-prices-for-new-players-t188.htm#996)

-J
although apparently, there is a slight chance that the server may come back, very slight though.

Silent

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 2, 2008
i think you should find out the whole story before you start saying stuff like that, if you had read the whole thread you would also know that twister was merely helping the gm on this server, he doesnt actually own it, that falls to a guy called trevor who tbh did his best

if you had bothered to find out the story you would know the real reason:
"server wont be coming back up because Trevor sick of the abuse he gets when he logs on.. so gratz to all the idiots that dont respect someone that takes time to bring up 100% FREE server.."
(http://ourmir3.darkbb.com/server-chat-f5/item-prices-for-new-players-t188.htm#996)

-J
although apparently, there is a slight chance that the server may come back, very slight though.

I know the real reason, I am a member on poison forums tyvm.

and probably get a slagging down for saying this but i dont care, if half the gm's clamped down on the abusive english and polish dicks that join servers most of the hassle the gm gets would disappear.

Hastelloy

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2006
Stone, UK
I know the real reason, I am a member on poison forums tyvm.

and probably get a slagging down for saying this but i dont care, if half the gm's clamped down on the abusive english and polish dicks that join servers most of the hassle the gm gets would disappear.

if you knew the real reason then why accuse someone else of 'giving up'?
however
i agree if the abuse was sorted then a lot of hassle would go :(

Status
Not open for further replies.