Police?

smoochy boys on tour

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
Right, Some fat freak has been herrassing my GF on facebook , then started to ring / text her non stop. This resulted in me being fairly blunt to him about the situation (My GF is heavily pregnant and about to drop). Anyways a long story short this guy is threatening me , my GF and my unborn baby.

heres a link to what he sent me via text (He's the yellow speach bubble).

https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd....480/923167_10152780525060134_2001539115_n.jpg

I'm not worried what he'l do to me, but im scared hes going to harm my unborn baby boy and my girl. Police or should i just get someone to end him ? would only cost me 50quid

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
y pay some one else to do the fun part ??.heres what u do invite him round to ur house at night when he gets there get him up stares then smash th guy in the face with a bat throw him down the stairs. u claim self defense u have texts to prove u were threatened and say he burst in to the house trying to attack you and ur family so u have every right to defend your self

lol police are gonna do **** all as they always do. restraining order tops maybe

Last edited:

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
I would but i dont have the time, he lives in london...im from brighton and my girl is heavily pregnant so doing something myself is highly unrealistic.

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
Stop replying to him. Sounds like a grade A retard Troll that gets his kicks from making others feel threatened.

The more you reply, the worse it gets. Also, go the extra mile, go to where your phone was bought from and request a number block on his number and state and show why you want it. They will do this.

Problem solved. As for Facebook, remove him from her/your contacts and set your accounts to "friends-only".

Tom27

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 15, 2005
Norwich
A friend of mine had a similar problem when she was 16 years old.
She was getting sexually explicit texts sent to her phone, and her father took the mobile phone to the cop shop and showed the texts (5-6 per day).
And they said "Unfortunatley there isn't anything we can do for you today, just block the number and come back to us if anything serious happens."

Its a ridiculous response when you think about it.
The police are "out to prevent endangerment to the public" yet they don't take any precautions before the worst happens.

Welcome to United Kingdom.

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
Well of course i know this guys a troll and started off pretty simply as a **** you competition. But now threats have been thrown out, troll or no troll this guys going to pay.

I was mearly asking if these pictures would suffice for police investigation or should i deal with it MY way. I've already contacted his work place and send them these pictures and some detail as to what he is doing.

but thats not enough, for me... i want him to suffer in some form and ignoring / blocking him is just not an option (i'd expect more from you joshua).

Tom27

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 15, 2005
Norwich
I'd still take a trip down to the police station and see what they have to say about it, but chances are they probbably won't take any action.

Ardbeg

Legend
Legendary
Aug 8, 2004
Southern England
I agree with Tom, talk to the Police, it can't hurt.
Facebook will do something about it, there's an option somewhere for people to inform them about nuisance stuff.

I would also add that it might be wise not to broadcast your mobile number about. It just leaves you open to more of this type of shyte.
Does he actually know where you live ? If not, you've probably got nothing to worry about.

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
but thats not enough, for me... i want him to suffer in some form and ignoring / blocking him is just not an option (i'd expect more from you joshua).

On the contrary I expect more from you Daz. Turning towards physical violence isn't something I'd expect from you. This person's a sad, low-life individual that clearly has no real friends and in a desperate attempt to get attention, pulls **** like this. Removing him from your life through necessary means, solves your problems. Beating the living **** out of him only gives you more problems, however satisfying it may seem.

Don't lower yourself to this guys level.

Reactions: Praktica

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Why risk getting a criminal record by reacting to him?

Block and ignore him. He won't do anything, a typical keyboard warrior.

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
Just thought it would be cool to see the pavement crack when he hits the deck.

Well hopefully his employers react to my email and i've just contacted the police as hes now consistantly ringing my GF of multiple numbers (i can block via handset without the help but trying to block Unknown numbers is a trick). As stated above, unless he actually does anything theres no crime and they again state the obvious (block him). So the police are willing to do **** all...

All well when said but try living it ... I'm full of rage and hate , theres no stooping to his level its called justice and if non is being offered via another more civil method then i guess its down to me to ensure the safety of my family..no ?

and ardbeg thats not my number , its his. I've been spreading his number everywhere ... chat rooms mainly