port not working

Join Discord

mythonline

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Oct 2, 2005
i am using port 7171 to play some game, till now it worked perfectly, but today i got a msg telling me it couldnt connect to server, anyway i checked on www.canyouseeme.org and it sayed to me this:
Error: I could not see your service on x.x.x.x on port (7171)
Reason: Connection timed out
anyone know whats the prob and how i can fix it? i didnt installed any hardware, and i dont have router or anything.

LeoCrasher

Former Administrator
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
::1
Check your firewall to make sure its not blocking the application that uses 7171. Also check the windows firewall inside Network Connections.

If all else fails try disabling your firewall(s) temporarily.

/Leo

Dataforce

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Apr 15, 2003
What game? if you connect to another server on port 7171 rather than people connecting to you, then its gonna be a bit useless cehcking your own IP...

mythonline

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Oct 2, 2005
Check your firewall to make sure its not blocking the application that uses 7171. Also check the windows firewall inside Network Connections.

If all else fails try disabling your firewall(s) temporarily.

/Leo
i dont have firewall here >.<

What game? if you connect to another server on port 7171 rather than people connecting to you, then its gonna be a bit useless cehcking your own IP...
so what should i do?

LeoCrasher

Former Administrator
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
::1
Ah, so its not a server you yourself host?

Considered that whoever you may be connecting to has had an IP change or went offline?

/Leo

mythonline

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Oct 2, 2005
Ah, so its not a server you yourself host?

Considered that whoever you may be connecting to has had an IP change or went offline?

/Leo
its official erver, and friend of mine played it when i couldnt log in.