possibly new files

Coly

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 31, 2005
Germany
muuuhhhaaa English and German... We have speak with the Chinese and the Eglish from the Chinese is worse than mine. And German *lol* a very hard language...

Befor I pay so many money, I translate self or made it self.
You buy a very unstable system (hooking, cracking) and on the other hand it is illegally..
Pay me 40k Euro and I made it new (with Client and Server) ^^...

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
What a load of crap. I understand the 200 Euro's for the Chinese version but the English and German set of files is crap. As far as i know MIR3 isnt big at all in China, MIR2 is the biggest. I was told too many glitchs/Cheats on MIR3 so they rarely develop it. I got a few mir geeks on QQ so i will speak to them and see if i get any information on this.

Um, Mir2 in China has as many if not more cheats than Mir3. Cheats are not the reason Mir3 is less popular. It's the same here Mir2 is just more popular than Mir3.

For the record after talking to quite a few Chinese Mir3 Developers it is impossible for them to add Assassin to the King files apparently. I don't actually believe they have full source code for Mir3 either and rely on the plugin system that I'd assume was added by the original person who got the Job files.

Now I suppose it can and probably will happen but I've seen nothing about the 4th class on the forums I visit for Mir3 so are you positive the files you bought Falador have the 4th class.

-edit- Or maybe I'm wrong..

-edit- No I am right.

Original Chinese Text:
引言:2009版开发于我们出版的2008版42魔法版本,经过一年的洗礼,功能性、稳定性都非常可观。2009版我们做了非常大的修改,大幅度增加游戏的拓展功能,支持了目前韩国官方除第四职业和商城外的所有功能!本次引擎也做了特殊加密,保护正版买家的权力,本论坛永不打折!

Google Translate says:
Introduction: the 2009 version was developed in the 2008 edition of the publication of our magic version 42, after a year of baptism, functionality, stability is very impressive. Does the 2009 version of our very large changes, a significant increase in the expansion of the game function, support for the current official Korea in addition to the fourth career and all the features outside the city! The engine also make a special encryption to protect the power of genuine buyers, this forum will never discount!

Babelfish Says:
Introduction: 2009 edition of developments 2008 edition of 42 black magic editions which publishes at us, passes through one year baptism, the functionality, the stability is considerable. 2009 edition of we have made the very big revision, increases game's development function large scale, has supported the present South Korean official besides the fourth occupation and commercial city all functions! This engine has also made the special encryption, protects the legal copy buyer the authority, this forum never discounts!

Two different meanings for the same line. Now since they make no mention of Assassin later on in the post I'm gonna say that Babelfish got it right and the files do not have the 4th Class

Last edited:

kozak

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 5, 2006
Poland
beztytuumuz.png

Any1 know what files are these?? They have same loader, netcheck like 3.55 but databases are kingforeiserverbasedata, game1, herocommon1.

They are called: 3123601_mud3变态.rar and i just d/l 553445_火鸟HL_1.45SUPER2007.rar will check later.

There are many files, 2 much for me to check
http://whb0416.qupan.com/

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
I think its same Client, I thought with 3.56 you have the option of different GUI.

Falador

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 13, 2007
not really, you can run with 3G clients too
With the 3G Client its correct :)
Its not run with the HollyClients 3.55 etc.
It was so you need the old Interface for the Client another you ge bugs and disconects.

Falador

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 13, 2007
Hello,

ok now the config / setup from the Server its fin and he run !!!!!
Its was many hard to setup xD

Now i download the Client and moddification him, i post than again :)

Screen:

LG
Fala

Bless

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2003
ahh FALADOR That the 2009 server files realsed on that website :D
did you actually go buy them lol

Omikkk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 20, 2006
Poland
wow nice, u've got the newest version! does it have the buffs like here?
5_1_84f4062663db620.jpg

@mapadale
Trying searching any non Europe based private server, as these are currently using Assasin set.
i don't know maybe i didn't understand this

Falador

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 13, 2007
ähm yes have buy it :-(
and yes i understand :)

Its rly 2009 Files, its there not good?
Before i can say what the files can what not i need time to translate the Database !!!!

In moment i see that :

When i have more informations than will i write that here :-P

Omikkk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 20, 2006
Poland
cheats are easy to disable, dont worry about it. now u have to translate client, database and envir. it's a lot of work, gl =p and i advise you to don't give client to anyone before disabling cheats.