Like the title also? ;)

Last edited:

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
Actually my damage to one champ was half their hp, so I deserved that gank kill :P

As for the quadra, that was just pure KS skillz.

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
Aye, twas funny as fook.

Removed Kani as friend. Betrayed me. FINE NO PLAY.

---------- Post added 31-12-2011 at 08:25 PM ---------- Previous post was 24-12-2011 at 07:34 PM ----------

Forgave Kani, even though he nub.

Last edited:

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
League of Legends it's very similar to dota if you ever played that if not similar to rts, control your own hero but you have to take there nexus sort of thing.

/Zelda

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
Basically a strategic game, control your "champion" around a map, taking turrets, pushing minion waves back etc etc (there's 80+ champs... so take your pick lol) get to level 30 on your summoner by winning games (this is you, basically)

and build your champions how you like with runes/masteries, create a good item build (as you kill minions/champs in game, you gain gold to buy items from the shop, use these to buff your champ up further and kick some ass) Either tank like a mofo or rape with damage, or somewhere in between, everyones playstyle is different.

You join up with a group of ur mates n go for it. 3v3 or 5v5, I'd deffo recommend it and I'd be happy to get you into it if need be jamie.

Sounds more confusing than it actually is, one game vs a bunch of bots and you'll get the hang of it.

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
first game I learnt how to play, evidently we lost since we had an afker..

2nd Game... flawless victory 0 deaths :)

I play as some flying female who throws wind at people.

thebeastyone-SA

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 7, 2004
Swindon
First game today, wanted to play Lux, but played as Olaf. Scored a Penta kill!! overwritten the screenshot unless there is a screenshot folder? Olaf was in rage mode after he died first blood and again right after lol.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
Nice man, yea there's a screenshot folder. Mine is here:

C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\Screenshots

should be saved there, but I highly recommend downloading LoL Replay (free) piece of software that records all your games in the background. Then if you want to upload something to youtube, you just fraps whilst you re-watch the replay then upload.

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
F12 is the screenshot key :P

Here's a recent screeny...

Just as we win the game ^^ Pro Blitzcrank.

screen04r.png

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
Best way to learn and imo way more fun, is real games, as you get told to Ward constantly, and a bot can easily be destroyed without any trouble.

But saying that, I only did bot games till I was lvl 10... lol