Potential Izar 2.3 Players

smoochy boys on tour

XxMasonxX

LOMCN Member
Jun 2, 2011
Just to warn potential players about Izar 2.3

With all the stuff going on about the name of the server and what not, i gave this team the benefit of the doubt and gave the server a blast.

Until this.

cor1.jpg

Told me, he was sorting out a free GT for the tao's guild

cor2.jpg

Found out the gm was giving items out to people that invited their friends to play!

cor3.jpg

Told the gm that, this sorta thing should not be happening (in other words)

cor4.jpg

Told I was getting banned, for what finding out? he then told me to send the proof to him, why I would do that??

Here's your proof :) You asked for it.

All in all server was quite enjoyable to play, big big shame this happened.

Regards

Mason

XxMasonxX

LOMCN Member
Jun 2, 2011
Thank\s for the post :)

You are most welcome, i'm not gonna keep quiet when this is happening, when a server is running, ALL people should be treated equally. this leaves most people no chance at all to advance on your server.

You keep to giving out your items

Mason

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
Thank\s for the post :)

are you that dull ? ur running a corrupt server and ur thanking him ? ur user count is gonna drop so are your donations of what little ones u had , shame this server wasnt half bad till the proof was found out , might take ur client and make a uncorrupt version of izar lol

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
Goodluck with the server but what's with making 2.3 why not 2.6 or heros

dsmir3

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Mar 12, 2010
TBH I don't see any corruption, all I see is a GM giving players a reason to invite players. Most games now do this in one form or another, so I wouldn't call any of it solid proof.

Cerci

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 6, 2004
an exp x 3 stone as thx for bringing iin more players isnt a reason to kill a server, tho clear rules about it would be good

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
its solid enough , he claims its the izar team who told him to do it ... he IS the gm so hes part of the izar so called team , giving out xpstones to only certain donators or people he likes is corrupt , others who have invited m8s dont get nothing thats clearly what it says , so yes it is corrupt , people who have stupidly donated on there for a mir armour that dont move off lvl 20 stats are more fools to themselves , considering on euro mir im sure it used to lvl with u , i enjoyed server , i was going for highest on server but tbh whats point when sum nub will be given a xpstone just for the fun of it , i have since decided to log off and wont log on again , but i may use the client in future for my own uses lol

Razhiel

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 14, 2012
Yes i agree whit all i say leave people Talk and who think wana play is welcome ok ? and about client is ok get it and make your server but ! just have fun ! all i to to make people fun but if u think i make something wrong so much no coment like i say from first time i dont force nobody play this server and if play hope get some fun !! and about people who talk so so so much just i say thank's for the rating :) if is bad or if is good ! i thank`s anyway !

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
and now for the english version of the previous comment :

yes i agree with all i say (after all im corrupt) people talk and they are welcome to stay and play even with the corruption going on its all ok ?
and about client yes make your own server cos im sure it will be better than my corrupt one !! all i do is make people have fun on here ,even if my corruption is noticeable , if u think something is wrong then comment cos i dont care what u think anyway , i dont force anyone to play with my corruption so get over it !! and about people who talk so much thankyou for the rating cos my server will be down the pan soon enough and i have already had donations to feed my belly and country for the next 1.5 hours , if its bad or if its good I dont care lol thankyou anyway :)

is that what ur meant to say ?

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
end of server soon enough this is all !!! :)

lol tbh this server will be dead in a month , u couldnt even abide to lomcn rules by changing ur server name cos u clearly stole it off someone else and even brought the previous owners name into it , just to give ur server that little boost , and with ur carefree attitude and broken english u didnt seem to care about lomcn rules , even whilst u were looking to advertise ur server on it , and now u have been found to be corrupt , whats left for this server in the long run ......a brick wall it seems , u will close this server down as soon as donations dry up or people get bored of playing and have nowt else to do, and considering ur server is not not being advertised in the correct section , ur use count will eventually drop , what lomcn staff should have done once u were de advertised is also remove ur link for your download , but im sure that will come into effect soon enough , all it is is a matter of time b4 players start loggin , ur die hard fans on here are the ones who have more than likely donated , and they dont want to see there money go down the pan , but it will all become apparent soon enough :)

Last edited:

Shabalabalong

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 1, 2006
Brighton
2.png

floryn1234

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 10, 2010
TBH I don't see any corruption, all I see is a GM giving players a reason to invite players. Most games now do this in one form or another, so I wouldn't call any of it solid proof.

ppl talk too much :PP

dsmir3

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Mar 12, 2010
ppl talk too much :PP
People will find any reason to call a server corrupt and those images clearly show nothing in them, if people arn't happy with a server, then don't play it and let potential players decide. After all, we all have free will.

Razhiel

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 14, 2012
People will find any reason to call a server corrupt and those images clearly show nothing in them, if people arn't happy with a server, then don't play it and let potential players decide. After all, we all have free will.

yeap its true people talk to much i dont have any reason or force some 1 play this server but like i see people playing after this screen post now i ask why ? myebe the right answer i will get from players who play not form a player who hate or have something whit me personal anyway like i say in all post of mine thank to all i apreciate !

DYNASTYMIR2

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 12, 2012
Just reading this thread makes me cringe to be fair, no offence to anyone but over and over again I see servers popping up and straight back down due to lack of commitment, lack of funds, corruption, and just hosting the server purely to gain money now in my opinion if your going to run a server you must be dedicated to do it and you must have funds behind you to pay for the server as its your choice to host the server and for that reason you should do it professionally to begin with e.g like myself my server has a paid website a paid domain and a paid web host before the servers even live and there will be a paid dedi before its live I think if Lomcn looked into barring servers that do not have this you will a lot of these issues will be gone as the majority of servers are put up to fund things other than the server if your going to do a server keep it clean and do it for the love of Mir and not for personal gain that's just my opinion.