Preacher's Web Portfolio

Join Discord

ρяєα¢нєя

Unstookie Titled
VIP
Aug 19, 2008
Thought i'd share some of my recent work with everyone, maybe in the hope that i can get some more work :P

Websites

• Iron and Ink Tattoo Studio - Click here. (Not complete, waiting for client to purchase webspace)
  • Seven Stars, Timsbury - Click here.
  • Four Heros - Click here (Not complete)
Newsletters

Let me know what you think, got a few things to finish off on one or two of them but there presentable.

If you know anyone that wants a cheap good looking website made let me know. :P

p

KnightRider

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 30, 2003
looks good :)

some bugs but you may know about them.

Iron and Ink Tattoo Studio

1. you missed <script> tag for one of your javascript
  2. site look fine in firefox but in ie7 dont look right (box)

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
i like the mir one, not too keen on the other 2 tbh though.

Leng

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 2, 2009
ρяєα¢нєя;689082 said:
Thought i'd share some of my recent work with everyone, maybe in the hope that i can get some more work :P

Websites

• Iron and Ink Tattoo Studio - Click here. (Not complete, waiting for client to purchase webspace)
  • Seven Stars, Timsbury - Click here.
  • Four Heros - Click here (Not complete)
Newsletters

Let me know what you think, got a few things to finish off on one or two of them but there presentable.

If you know anyone that wants a cheap good looking website made let me know. :P

p

Quite impressed with the seven stars site tbh, simple but to the point with nice look and feel.

Just spent quite a bit on a site that I did not think was worth the cash so if you don't mind having a look and giving me a quote for producing a similar quality site, I may be able to put some work your way.

www.martinosgroup.com

It was built so my manager can log in using a password and alter the text ect.. so it would have to have the same feature. I'm not bothered about the virtual pictures if that's what you call them.

Thanks

Last edited:

Omen_lom

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 29, 2006
I think seven stars is the best one :P maybe you should look into doing something similar for fourheros?

Hone

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jun 10, 2009
Melbourne, Australia
Iron & Ink link doesn't work.
Don't like seven stars at all, am I seeing something different to the other people on this thread :s Just looks too small and unprofessional.
And Four 'Heros' is just ripped images from a phpBB skin I used to use :x