Predator Server 1.9

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

~Mitzcee~

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 29, 2004
With Mitzcee
if anything the servers up alot more than when anyone else hosted it i carn't help it if ppl wake up and see servers down and go straight on LOMCN and say "WHY'S SERVER DOWN DMC THIS OR DMC THAT"

Pebble

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 25, 2005
Essex, England
On server forum:

Server/Forum Down Due To E-mail Threat From GnOnline And WeMade For Use Of Illegal Files Being Used

-=[Demonio]=-

Thay Maybe True But Im Not In AnyWay Gonna Be Liable For Any Court Action Just Untill I Know Its A Hoax Server Will Be Down

Sasuke

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 20, 2005
Hidden Leaf Village
omfg. some people r idiots. including u dmc. WEMADE ALREADY KNOW ABOUT LOMCN. all of
the servers are advertised on here. all use ''illegal'' files. wemade dont give a ****,if they did - EVERY server would be down. they only care if u make it p2p. so either u didnt know that. or ur just making gay excuses like
evry other host that cant be assed. Dont argue. Im right

-=[Demonio]=-

Sasuke said:
omfg. some people r idiots. including u dmc. WEMADE ALREADY KNOW ABOUT LOMCN. all of
the servers are advertised on here. all use ''illegal'' files. wemade dont give a ****,if they did - EVERY server would be down. they only care if u make it p2p. so either u didnt know that. or ur just making gay excuses like
evry other host that cant be assed. Dont argue. Im right

yes i already knew that but the point is if its not a hoax then who would get it **** you? or me?

Sasuke

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 20, 2005
Hidden Leaf Village
there is no maybe about it. mir might know but they definately wouldnt do owt. plus pana has been dossing n being a prick. do what the **** u want. if it was my server i would let a little ******* have his fun with me.

Solid

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 23, 2003
same here im gonna be board out of my mind today

Solid

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 23, 2003
im playing justice aswell but it ait half as good as pred