Very Good Server fast Lvling
great Website For gettin ur skills Up
choose Carefully :P
start with like 70 on every stat :)

Sawell

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 29, 2003
We've had to put the host machine in for repair, the server will be back early next week.

(The Forum is still up though).

Sawell

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 29, 2003
Dark12345 said:
ive played soma b4 i reckon its crap

I disagree with your opinion, yet i'd fight to my death to make sure you had the right to express it.

So let's do that.

I've played both runescape and mir before, I think they're both crap :)

sparx14

tbh soma has the most advanced exp / lvling system that is available in all the games i have played and this is 1 of the reasons that i like soma

EvilLegion

mental t3h nub tbh irl foad k?

you suck big donkey nipple....

Sawell

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 29, 2003
lol, guys chill.. it's nice to know someone cares about the server more than we do.

Don't think it's really nessary to post our user/passes though, for all you know that could have been my paypal combo and I could have just had my life ruined, think before you act sometimes.

Before you say you wan't my life ruined, think what this whole situation is about.. a game, just chill.

Sawell

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 29, 2003
Seawall said:
lol, guys chill.. it's nice to know someone cares about the server more than we do.

Don't think it's really nessary to post our user/passes though, for all you know that could have been my paypal combo and I could have just had my life ruined, think before you act sometimes.

Before you say you wan't my life ruined, think what this whole situation is about.. a game, just chill.

Following on from that, my last post...

The server is now closing.

Although we could have carried on, with that much hatred towards us (RE MentaL issue) we've decided it's not worth it, most of the soma community are a pain in the butt anyway :P

Red and I are going to set our goals higher and try to build a community, we are a great team and we can produce great things, those who played the server will know that from the development.

You win MentaL, you're the bigger man, you hacked us. I would say "hope you're happy" but that's such a common line and I don't feel its right for the situation, I hope that you have achived what you wanted, and that you can carry on building your community.

EDIT: The full post can be seen here.

Last edited:

Demonic

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Dec 1, 2003
BOLLOX I say - get out that Dis-Assembler, rip the code apart and close down them back doors. Sooner or later somebody somehwere would have hacked it if the back doors are left in. Did you sort of just hope it would not happen? MIR3 has the same problem, Backdoors - anyone with enough Knowledge could knock out right now most of the private servers online, soma aint alone with its problems...

My advice, get learning machine code, make that server secure and come bouncing right back....Do you have proof btw it was Mental? Do you have in your logs his IP when he hacked you???

Sawell

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 29, 2003
Demonic said:
Do you have proof btw it was Mental? Do you have in your logs his IP when he hacked you???

Well I geuss the fact he posted our usernames and passwords on here kind of gave it away, and also the fact that he posted in admin chat on our forum saying hi, didn't ask us how we were though :( rude ba.stard :P.

Status
Not open for further replies.