Private Server - need team

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

Jamole

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Feb 9, 2004
i really want to b involved with a private server but i cant make my own as i have no experience and i am unable to host 24/7 or even host it at all at home lol, sooo i am asking if any 1 would b able to help me, if i come up with the ideas etc item stats and maps n so forth and other people create and put things together then we cvan try it out see if everything works etc, will need a team like map maker, item, host etc really wanna make a server and have good ideas but cant do anything with them

if any 1 wants to help out leave your name here and wot ure good at if u can host etc and leave ure msn addy here & i will add u

ty :)

GilgaMesh

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 12, 2004
St Helens
Your a player of Destiny, Why don't you post your idea's in the idea's section as we do include players idea's into the server.

Jamole

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Feb 9, 2004
sorry for wrong section didnt know where else to put it as this is related to mir2 server, and gilga i have posted on server ideas for ures, mord i have tryed learning but i cannot host the server and i have no idea on sum things it would be easier to have several nice ppl helping

and btw how is this an upcomming server? im not adverstising it i havnt even made server yet or got any ppl lol -_-

mrj6000

i'll do events and find bugs and stuff like that.
i have no expirience with maps and items.

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
As your wanting a team, if it goes ahead, it will become a upcoming server, so i put it in upcoming server for you .

NewBlood

Natural Selection
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2003
Manchester
i dont think any server has need for an "ideas gm"

you need skills, and you dont need to be part of a team to learnt hese.

Jamole

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Feb 9, 2004
no i dont want to b an idea GM, i wanna create the server by giving people the information so they can create it cos theres no point me creating it if i cant host it or dont know how to do it lol

JohnBarny

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2003
Ya Mums
it is hard these days for noobs to get experience.. because they can never get to be a gm on a real server.. bk before lomcn and stuff it used to be prtty easy as we were not as far as were wer now..now there is programming and stuff.. all u used to have to do was couple of quests :P. thats why me and mate hosting a server for our real life mates to learn on its in my siggy we gonna put up in abit

Jamole

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Feb 9, 2004
JohnBarny said:
it is hard these days for noobs to get experience.. because they can never get to be a gm on a real server.. bk before lomcn and stuff it used to be prtty easy as we were not as far as were wer now..now there is programming and stuff.. all u used to have to do was couple of quests :P. thats why me and mate hosting a server for our real life mates to learn on its in my siggy we gonna put up in abit

:agree: yeh tryed to be a gm n many servers but just get rejected lol not exactly got a bad rep but then again no 1 knows me

gibbo

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 18, 2003
Elland
i need help with building server when i try to make a gm to play it offline the picture and name disappears what shud i do

Crystal

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 26, 2004
JohnBarny said:

It is not hard to get experience. I learned everything I know about servers by downloading a ktest server and playing with it. Never got any help from anyone. It took a while, but I was able to figure it out. It just takes time and persistance. It took me two weeks to figure out how to allow other people to connect lol. There was no LOMCN back then, and I did not know anyone that knew anything about servers.