Problem adding Critical and green poision to wep

fold

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 12, 2005
Im posting on Behalf of some1 else right, what the problem is a friend of mine wanted to make a chaotic heaven blade with a different skin (skin we are using is CHB without the glow)... All the stats like dc, accraucy and velocity shoes up the stats u can see shows up On the edited wep we made green poision and CHB has hidden stat of critical... How do i add green poision and Critical on wep those u cant see hidden stats when we copyed CHB image for its stats the green poision and the critical didnt work there must be a different way to add critical and green poision PS how much % critical is a standard CHB?

Basically what im trying to say is how do i add the hiddens of a CHB to another wep or wud i always have to use CHB skin for the hiddens to work.

This is for mir3 3g server BTW

Last edited:

fold

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 12, 2005
Ya so id have to stick to CHB skin i guess...
Can any1 else shine a little more light on this matter?

lo btw adamsy
Its ReggieKray hehe

Upvote 0

Judges

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2004
Ya so id have to stick to CHB skin i guess...
Can any1 else shine a little more light on this matter?

lo btw adamsy
Its ReggieKray hehe
ReggieKray from Alpha Omega? or f0ld from Euro?

Upvote 0

Judges

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2004
630 ChaoticHeavenBlade 5 46 20 0 0 0 0 0 1076

Try copying the CHB and renaming the Index, just change the 1076 to another weapon you want it to look like. It may be the fact that its coded to its 'looks' code.

Upvote 0

fold

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 12, 2005
Thanks for info mate ... and RK Alpha omega, I just usee euro f0lds forum account coz i aint got 1 :P

Upvote 0

fold

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 12, 2005
who are u m8 u played AO when i was around :P?

So the green pois of a chb / and the added critical can work with a different skin wep?

(no idea how much added critical)

Coz we tried it all the normal stats worked and hiddens critical and green pois didnt work =/

(that was using the CHB skin without the glow)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

idaBigA

Holley Mir 3!!
VIP
Oct 28, 2003
Stoke, UK
The stats stated above are as follows

630 ChaoticHeavenBlade 5 46 20 0 0 0 0 0 1076

5 = Weapon
46 = CHB with Glow (Use 45 for a CHB without Glow AND without added stats)
1076 = Bag and Char Image

45 and 46 use the same graphics in Weapon5.wil/wix but 46 also overlays the flame from the ProgUse.wil/wix.

You get the added effects by using shape 46, using any other number will mean you don't get the added effects. This means that it is hard coded, as along with the added effects, you also get the flame by using Shape 46.

Hope that makes sense.

Upvote 0

Judges

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2004
who are u m8 u played AO when i was around :P?

So the green pois of a chb / and the added critical can work with a different skin wep?

(no idea how much added critical)

Coz we tried it all the normal stats worked and hiddens critical and green pois didnt work =/

(that was using the CHB skin without the glow)
Yea i was around. Not telling you who I was on here though ;).

Upvote 0