Problem-Mobs-Script

Join Discord

Baldasor

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2008
Best to all, and did not find this in any paragraph, as to make the mobs that are already in the sql remove 255 more, ie to make the mobs far removed, such as: 3000, told me that it was Envir-script> Monai_Def but not how to make such script, someone can help me? thanks in advance

kyeron

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 28, 2008
timisoara
check's tadanga's script u allready have in the monai_def folder , if u know how tadanga hit's and u see the script u will have a ideea of how the script work's , and for more spells then the one's tadanga use search for monai or something like that i rem i saw a post were ppl said allmost all spell that can be used in the script , hope that help's

Upvote 0

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
check's tadanga's script u allready have in the monai_def folder , if u know how tadanga hit's and u see the script u will have a ideea of how the script work's , and for more spells then the one's tadanga use search for monai or something like that i rem i saw a post were ppl said allmost all spell that can be used in the script , hope that help's
Yeah theres a few posts lsiting on what we've found out about mon_ai so jsut search

Upvote 0

Baldasor

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2008
You can make an example? the script and did not leave the Mobs, please help.​

Upvote 0

kyeron

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 28, 2008
timisoara
duno wot u trying to sy tbh , i told u were the best example is ...
C:\mud3\envir\monai_def\tadanga.txt that's the script . u want me to copy paste it here ? when u have it in ur files allready !?

Upvote 0

Baldasor

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2008
We put the script of this Tadanga bone in another script and changing the name now? osea this script:
;;不要删掉此行
;;; Reloadmonai @鸥寸啊"monai_def \ tadanga.txt"
[@ Numaking, STATUS, 0]
;;------------------------------------------------ ----------------------------------------
; 1.荤恩阑葛滴缠绢靛覆(4 * 4救俊乐绰荤恩阑葛滴)
; 2. 8规氢300%单固瘤傍拜阑啊窃
;;------------------------------------------------ ----------------------------------------
# IF
Random 1 20
Near 12
# ACT
Say "Cres you me?"
PULLOVER [3] ENEMY 7
Power 300 RATE
hit [1] Delay Fullmoon 1000
Power 100 RATE
break

; 1. 5 * 5救俊乐绰荤恩俊霸葛滴沥拳贱阑靖
; 2.堪荤厘阑朝覆
; 3.磊脚俊霸瘤堪贱阑朝覆
# IF
Random 1 20
Near 12
# ACT
Say "you damn rat Acabare"
Spell [3] Clearstatus 0 (26) ENEMY 11 Delay 2000
Spell [3] FireLine 100 (6) 2000 Fullmoon Delay
Spell [3] Firewall 200 5 () SELF Delay 2000
break

; 7沫阑罚待栏肺捞悼窃
;;磊脚林困俊鳃傅阑500窍哥3檬悼救辑乐澜
;;磊脚狼林困俊乐绰5 * 5俊霸碍拜阑朝妨滚覆
# IF
Random 1 20
Near 12
LOWHP 50
# ACT
7 Jump
Say "Time Has Come to You Die O Brave One."
Spell [3] WIDEHEALING 500 (24) SELF Delay 3000
Spell [3] THUNDER 100 (2) 9 ENEMY Delay 2000
break

;;捧籍捍阑哩窃
# IF
Random 1 10
Near 12
LOWHP 50
# ACT
Monge "NumaCaptain" 5 8
break

;;傍拜茄荤恩阑氢秦捞悼
; 3硅傍拜阑啊窃
# IF
random 1 8
Near 12
# ACT
Jumpto
Power 300 RATE
hit [2] Delay 1000
Power 100 RATE
break

; 3硅傍拜阑啊窃
# IF
random 1 5
Near 1
# ACT
Power 300 RATE
hit [2] Delay 1000
Power 100 RATE
break

;;器困茄葛电荤恩俊霸400单固瘤堪荤厘阑朝覆
;;器困茄葛电荤恩俊霸200单固瘤瘤堪贱4檬掉饭捞
; 7伎捞悼窃
# IF
Time 5
Surrounded 4
# ACT
Say "I take you to Hell."
Spell [3] Fireline 400 (6) 2000 Fullmoon Delay
Spell [3] FireWall 200 10 () Delay 4000
10 JUMP
Setstatus 0
break
break

; 8规氢傍拜阑窃
# IF
NEAR 1
# ACT
hit [1] Delay Fullmoon 1000
break
;;不要删掉此行

Just copy it and paste it into another folder emtemos in monai_def and ready? no need to put sql in the amount and if necessary we as a mob as normal? thank you very much

Upvote 0

kyeron

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 28, 2008
timisoara
yes , u only need to copy that script in other .txt file with the mobs name ,

lets say newmob.txt , in the sql line from newmob u just need to make sure he has the race 255 , and add a new line in monais.txt from ur c;\mud3\envir

like this
Code:
newmob    "MonAi_Def\newmob.txt"

Upvote 0

mapadale

Why not instead of actually copying another one, create your own and test it out.

Upvote 0

Baldasor

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2008
POWER RATE will change and you get more but not much change there is only need to change that pege strong? thanks friends

Last edited:
Upvote 0

darkkiller

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 5, 2007
This question already posted 4 or 5 times maybe this help you -> Help

-------------------------------------------------------------

Quiza esto te sirva de ayuda o algo ya que esto se ha comentado mas de 1 vez :) Help

Upvote 0