Problem my Horse in server

Deficall

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 15, 2009
Hola a todos tengo un problema con el caballo en mi servidor.
cuando voy a comprar un caballo, aparezco montado directamente pero no se vela imagen de que lo estoy montando y tengo que hacer CTR +S para que salga la imagen.
pero luego cuando me bajo del caballo no lo tengo mas y voy a comprarlo y me dicen que ya lo tengo i no me puedo montar mas en el caballo.
alguna idea sobre como solucionarlo plz ?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello everyone I have a problem with the horse on my server.
when I go to buy a horse, mounted directly show up but no image of sailing that I'm riding and I have to CTR + S to release the image.
but then when I get off the horse but I have not and I will buy it and tell me that i I have it but I can not ride the horse.
any idea how to fix plz?

Deficall

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 15, 2009
No, no, desaparece el caballo y no lo puedo montar mas y tengo el comando en teoria en la M
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
No, no, the horse disappears and I can not ride more and I have the command in the M theory

Upvote 0

mapadale

You need to check the stress and db, as it might be incorrectly name across the two.

Upvote 0