Problem with armadillo key

Join Discord

Raffis

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 9, 2008
I own a dedicated server with win 2003, I have been trying on each language settings but hardware fingerprint is the same and it won't accept the code through armadillo patch. I've been trying it many times with different settings and it didn't work. I even copied register key from our server to dedicated one and also tried to use cruel unpacked but it failed. Has anyone got an idea how to make this work?

mapadale

I own a dedicated server with win 2003, I have been trying on each language settings but hardware fingerprint is the same and it won't accept the code through armadillo patch. I've been trying it many times with different settings and it didn't work. I even copied register key from our server to dedicated one and also tried to use cruel unpacked but it failed. Has anyone got an idea how to make this work?
Here's your answer, READ THE GOD DAMN FORUM AND USE SEARCH. and that took me less than 10 seconds to do.

Jeez someone people actually don't know how to help themsleves these days.

Upvote 0

Emeralld

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Nov 13, 2009
You need to use the TrialRest to remove any current Keys and then use the crack, the removal of the keys currently stored will change your HWID......

Upvote 0

Raffis

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 9, 2008
I did it many times and armadillo says: "it's wrong key" Eh :/
Last question. Is there another way to upload the key?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Emeralld

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Nov 13, 2009
I did it many times and armadillo says: "it's wrong key" Eh :/
Last question. Is there another way to upload the key?
You have to remove the Armidillo keys first and keep doing this untill they have fully removed, I suspect that you are not actually removing them correctly and so they are staying on your machine.

This can take anything upto 100 times to fully remove the all ready keys on your system, but I've only ever had to remove keys about 15 times.

But you have to remove these keys first before attempting to use the HWID imprint for the Crack.

Trial-1.JPG

Trial-2.JPG

You need to highlight the key and then right click and clear key first.

Trial-3.JPG

Once you have cleared the key, you then need to remove it.

Trial-4.JPG

As I said this could take a few attempts to complete and you will need to do Image 1 again in order to check that all keys are removed.

Dedi server have:
Intel
Quad Core Q6600
4x 2.4+ GHz
4GB RAM

By the way that's a Core 2 Quad and is only running at 2.4Ghz and not x4 2.4Ghz, the L2 Cache is good at 8mb but on overall performance not really a good chip to be using.

Last edited:
Upvote 0