[CD3.55] Problem with armadillo

smoochy boys on tour

sphi0x

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2013
in english:
Hello, the first thing is my English forgives because I am using translator, I am Spanish. my problem is the following one ... and condition reading all the comments on the armadillo and it and proved everything and it continues giving me mistake. I have an intel core quad with windows sp2, restart the PC with only 1 processor, have the Chinese installed (RPC). If someone can help me great agradeceria! Thank you ^^

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

en español:
hola, lo primero es disculpar mi ingles porque estoy usando traductor, soy español. bueno mi problema es el siguiente... e estado leyendo todos los comentarios sobre el armadillo y lo e probado todo y me sigue dando error. tengo un intel core quad con windows sp2, reinicio el pc con solo 1 procesador, tengo el chino (RPC) instalado. si alguien me puede ayudar lo agradeceria mucho! gracias^^

sphi0x

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2013
in ingles
I forget myself, also I use the trial reset before proving the password. Here this photo of the mistake
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
en español
se me olvido, tambien uso el trial reset antes de probar la contraseña. aqui esta la foto del error
Dibujo2.JPG

Upvote 0

kaiser86

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 13, 2011
Spain
english:
Try using CCleaner (once installed analyzes your pc registry section) using trial reset and restart the pc back to crack armadillo
regards
español
instalate el ccleaner y cuando lo hayas echo analiza tu ordenador con el programa en el apartado que dice registro, despues de analizar y reparar los errores que te de usa trial reset, reinicias el pc y crackeas el armadillo.

saludos

Upvote 0

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
Try setting the language (near clock) to chinese instead of spanish before entering the key, but after opening the exe.

Upvote 0

sphi0x

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2013
in english:
And proved two answers, her of using the ccleaner and changing the language next to the clock, restarting with 1 processor and nothing .. it continues giving me the same mistake ... does some thing happen to you mas? XD thank you very much for the help

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

en español:
e probado las dos respuestas, la de usar el ccleaner y cambiar el idioma al lado del reloj, reiniciar con 1 procesador y nada.. me sigue dando el mismo error... se os ocurre alguna cosa mas? xD muchas gracias por la ayuda

Upvote 0

sphi0x

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2013
english
Decisive problem, the help to be grateful for yourselves to all, ultimately and position to in Chinese and me I work .. thank you!

espanol
problema resuelto, agradeceros a todos la ayuda, al final e puesto to en chino y me funciono.. gracias!

Upvote 0

cawenros

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 17, 2013
the problem is cpu, i have xp Home edition sp3 and chinese , i rebot with one cpu ect ect but no can.

Spanish : Creo que es problema de cpu porque Yo he probado Todo y nada.
Rebot con 1 procesador.
Todo en chino.
Cleaner y trialreset antes de probar...

Alguien da mas? xd

Upvote 0