Problem with objects

Join Discord

Andeh

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 21, 2003
Ok I have this incredibly irritating problem with my objects.

I've added attributes to them to make it much easier to make a map, but for some reason, alot of them have a square, which far away from the rest of the object, and its preventing me from placing objects. See the pic (the problem is highlighted in red)

maperror.jpg

Now i've doubled checked, and checked again in the objects editor, and theres nothing there, so why does that square appear when I try to place an object??

iJam

To the rhythm
VIP
Oct 8, 2007
London
Ctrl and left click arround that area in Object editor to delete it
can be kinda tricky sometimes

or maybe just rebuild the object

Last edited:

Andeh

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 21, 2003
Ctrl and left click arround that area in Object editor to delete it
can be kinda tricky sometimes

or maybe just rebuild the object
no chance im rebuilding the object, too may of them have this issue. But I will try ctrl clicking around.

---------- Post added at 01:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:46 AM ----------

tried redoing the attributes, but whenever I click a button in the object editor, its placing an attribute, instead of clicking the button. I have to click the button twice, then delete the attribute that its placed.... this is whats causing this issue.

---------- Post added at 03:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:07 AM ----------

ok i've solved the problem by simply adding the attributes to objects using lil's experimental editor. The object editor seems to work fine in that.