[Other] Problem with server 3.55 Attacking

smoochy boys on tour

Jumong

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 5, 2014
Hi yesterday we've found out theres a few users who attacked us many times.
After a long work at server, we fixed it and in a great end we added it online.

So after the persons who attacked us, destroyed entire setup of server ,from ips to everything messed up.
Now again, we had 16 hours of running without any drops,and when i get back at home , there again.... server login dropped. Same thing like yesterday.
I tried do the same things like yesterday to put it up, but not luck . No way adding it live from now :(

Anyone got a clue how to make it work again?

All files for booting up a server works fine but when someone try to log in server, loader full buttons are offline. Wich means no one can get online, we've been trying with other clients so we find out it's not really from client side..

Waiting replies. thann you !.

/Jumong

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
This happened to SupremeUSA mir3, I don't know how they resolved it but I think they just downloaded a secure firewall and blocked the range of IPs dealing the attack. You could access their Facebook group and ask them for the IP range / some advice on blocking them.

Upvote 0

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
post the ip's that have attacked the server. most likely will be a polish or spanish server that is doing it. if the ips come from a known account on here it will be easy to link it to what ever server its come from and these people need banning from lomcn no more seconed chance becoming a joke .this is why mirs dead to many jumped up kids thinking there elite hackers because they download a program to run a ddos.....

Upvote 0

Jumong

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 5, 2014
here is an image with one of my thousands of attempts of adding it online :(

offlin.JPG

Upvote 0

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
post the ip's that have attacked the server. most likely will be a polish or spanish server that is doing it. if the ips come from a known account on here it will be easy to link it to what ever server its come from and these people need banning from lomcn no more seconed chance becoming a joke .this is why mirs dead to many jumped up kids thinking there elite hackers because they download a program to run a ddos.....
wouldn't surprise me, I heard it was BoLeD or someone like that. If I hear anything i'll let you know.

Upvote 0

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
In all fairness m8 you did kinda spur them on to do it lol

why the **** are u defending them ??? your another that needs to **** off these forums..... ye i can be a dick but its lomcn i do it for a laugh and a reaction all fun and games but what there doing is a joke thank **** they didnt do it when i had a server they would have found them selfs ****ed up they wouldn't be able to get on the net now with out dropping every 5 mins. **** it takes 30 seconds to download high orbit ion cannon.

sadly the only way to help solve it is just out right ban all polish and Spanish thats were the problems are coming from u have 3 or 4 english who will use cheats on mir 2 to think there uber. yes it would cut most servers in half but **** it why let a good place like lomcn go down the pan.

**** the spanish and polish are that bad if an english person pks a pol or Spanish they get banned from there servers its happened of every single one lets make a little list of the issues i know about

1. HispaRed banned english because we had over taken spanish as top levels
2. dark side. people were banned for pking gms friends
3. Hell server same again pk wrong people banned

and thats only the 3 servers still on lomcn adverts page not to mention the count less other servers that have banned us english.

end of the day its up to the admins and mods to do something or its only down hill from here. we have no files for mir 3 for the last 4 years its been 1 step forward 10 steps back for mir 3

look at it this way the only mod under mir 3 section thats listed is Azura. Lets be honest if you know his past from around 5 years ago u wouldn't trust that lad with anything. hiding behind a new name wont change some one.

i hate saying it due to the amount of good memory's i had playing mir 3 but its dead and by the looks of it its not making a come back any time soon.

shame really that nobody wants to take a stance on it other than me and less than a hand full of others but calling it out only results in infractions and warnings.

its 4:30 am here i just got home after a day drinking lets not be to hard on the infractions please admins/mods all i have said is the truth after all :) over and out time for bed haha

Upvote 0

Jumong

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 5, 2014
I assume you have checked your router settings? Its just that you haven't mentioned them.

Yes ip's 192.x.x.x truely forwarded.
Checked out the ips ( holleydb,setup,accountdb,gates) -- still no bad luck :(.

Had 13hours of trying fixing it.

Upvote 0

Sejanus

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 14, 2006
**** the spanish and polish are that bad if an english person pks a pol or Spanish they get banned from there servers its happened of every single one lets make a little list of the issues i know about

= Never Happened + GM has no friends + not a single person is banned on DarkSide.
I don't have a clue where did u get such idea from!
And you really have serious rasizm issues.

ps. on DarkSide 40% players are english, 30% other nations, 30% polish.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Jumong

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 5, 2014
Hello mr Sejanus,
Here we are talking about the last issues i had with few players. Actually and honestly i never meet that players in any servers, me and the other GM played mir 6-7 years ago.
We have no enemies,there just jealous players and just brainless persons as they attacking a new server.
I could say there it's a bad wish from enemis,but our server doesn't have that big amount of players online.
So they attacking a small server, wich results they are small brain persons.

Anyway no sign of racism,there might be persons who really doing only bad stuffs and most of them we know.
-------------
Server online. now

Upvote 0

jaffar91

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2011
why the **** are u defending them ??? your another that needs to **** off these forums..... ye i can be a dick but its lomcn i do it for a laugh and a reaction all fun and games but what there doing is a joke thank **** they didnt do it when i had a server they would have found them selfs ****ed up they wouldn't be able to get on the net now with out dropping every 5 mins. **** it takes 30 seconds to download high orbit ion cannon.

sadly the only way to help solve it is just out right ban all polish and Spanish thats were the problems are coming from u have 3 or 4 english who will use cheats on mir 2 to think there uber. yes it would cut most servers in half but **** it why let a good place like lomcn go down the pan.

and thats only the 3 servers still on lomcn adverts page not to mention the count less other servers that have banned us english.

end of the day its up to the admins and mods to do something or its only down hill from here. we have no files for mir 3 for the last 4 years its been 1 step forward 10 steps back for mir 3

look at it this way the only mod under mir 3 section thats listed is Azura. Lets be honest if you know his past from around 5 years ago u wouldn't trust that lad with anything. hiding behind a new name wont change some one.

i hate saying it due to the amount of good memory's i had playing mir 3 but its dead and by the looks of it its not making a come back any time soon.

shame really that nobody wants to take a stance on it other than me and less than a hand full of others but calling it out only results in infractions and warnings.

its 4:30 am here i just got home after a day drinking lets not be to hard on the infractions please admins/mods all i have said is the truth after all :) over and out time for bed haha

find a lady to relieve your tension in the later hours yeh =D

Upvote 0

Sejanus

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 14, 2006
Jumong could you please show me your setup from regserver?

Try to run it on ip from the router eg.
LocalIP=192.168.1.xx (the one to which u forward ports)
RegPort=7010
SQLIP=127.0.0.1 = use local ip
Username=sa
Password=yoursqlpassword
MapName=0
Map_X=160
Map_Y=230
LoginPort=7000
LoginSrvPort=5500
LoginSrvIP=127.0.0.1 = use local ip

SQL selectgateips > put your outside ip.
all other ips there > local 127.0.0.1

in setup> 2 first ips use router ip. eg. 168.....
other 4 local 127.0.0.1

holly db server > in configuration put local 127.0.0.1
in !server info 127.0.0.1,outside ip:7200

run gate > all local ips
sel gate > all local ips

try it let me know:) enjoy

the less outside ip u use the more protected u re...
avoid any "statistic" pages connecting to sql as well,
they can try to hack through it as well.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

knightmare2

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 8, 2007
/Cameron from SupremeUSA GM the person attacking our server was Disturbia PecadoR C ocain ArrobaMake Venancio adritontito Sultan All the same person
some ip h was using

Upvote 0

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
/Cameron from SupremeUSA GM the person attacking our server was Disturbia PecadoR C ocain ArrobaMake Venancio adritontito Sultan All the same person
some ip h was using

i find it funny how my post got me infractions like i said it would yet people agree with me.... like i said we have no mods that play mir 3 and have any idea whats going on.

point proven with the ips, they all come from poland. you cant report is as sejanus said as hostting a p server isnt legal in its self

Upvote 0

Sejanus

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 14, 2006
Private server is ok as long you don't make a big profit out of it.
In China "Zhang" was jailed after he made about $156178 on Legend of Mir 2 private server,
And all of this happened just because his system was almost identical as the one from global Chinese server.

And no Joe you are wrong, any proven attack on home PC is a breach and you can sue the person.
Does not matter what is being hacked.

Upvote 0

Jumong

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 5, 2014
Sejanus thanks about your previous post, now i am fine, i resolved it today, had nearly a fully day of working adding it online. but in a great end we did it :).

Thank you again

Upvote 0