Problem with server Advertisment`

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
well as we know there's around 8server's saying that there server is coming online not being nasty to these server owners but why post all your detail's when you dont have a host or not even started this would put people's hopes up with the Destiny Server they kept saying and setting dates to bring there server online but in the end they cant be arsed with it. but well this is my opinion some people will proberly bring there server's online when they think it's ready but why post so early

/ancient

GhettoFx

Runescape HD
Golden Oldie
May 17, 2005
this is just nasty to other people its not there fault i wanna spend more time in the real life in stead of mir i try to do little things for my server when i anit to busy with my other stuff.

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
i agree but, people most the posts just before the start of there project :P

GhettoFx

Runescape HD
Golden Oldie
May 17, 2005
People always Want feedback on there servers all the time. it helps loads to improve there skills and stuff

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
i did sommit about this but for online servers which aint online.. why keep them :S, tbh you shoud let people make post, and get a few players to post some thoughts , then LOCK it, coz as you can see with evilmir, it had like 23 posts yesty morning, now it has 40 lol, dony exactly want people to read all 40pages to get a veiw on sever, but ye, no offence shaba u made quite a gfew posts for severs n then stoped making or u lost file or sommit