[2.3] Problem with Stats ingame.

GoldieDragon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 23, 2006
hi im using 2.3 files and for some reason whatever stats i use in sql its totally different ingame

eg. SQL DB = GoldStaff DC-0, DCMAX-5, MC-10 MCMAX-20
Ingame = GoldStaff DC 0-2 MC 7-12

Another thing is when i @make the GoldStaff, the GoldStaff 99% of the time appears to be adding dura acc dc mc sc randomly.

I made 30 GoldStaff's and all 10 was added by something.

Not only is the GoldStaff the problem its happening with all the other items i create, wheather its a woodensword that i have upgraded or something that i have imported via hh8.

Should it be doing this? lol
Hope this makes some sence to someone.

Thanks

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
You need to reload your itemdb when you change something in sql...

type @reloaditemdb ingame

GM made items have a high chance of added stats.

Upvote 0

GoldieDragon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 23, 2006
everything all gates closed, then i start them back up. im having to increase the dc/mc/sc etc in the DB to get what i want ingame

Upvote 0

Gezza

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 23, 2008
uk
Theres a setting in the setup.txt for this can't remember what it is off hand though, take a look in there.

Upvote 0

GoldieDragon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 23, 2006
ok like i said the DB stats are showing up different to what they should be ingame as i said in 1st post,

so in the DB i will have to increase the items stats to get what i want it to be ingame. becasue atm im not getting the correct stats ingame compared to what i have input to the DB

Upvote 0

GoldieDragon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 23, 2006
thanks Gezza ill take a look although i dont know what im meant to be looking for myself lol
worth a shot as a friend of mine also said to check the setup.txt file :)

Upvote 0

GoldieDragon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 23, 2006
no change >.< the stats are still showing up lower than they are compared to what i have put in the SQL DB

---------- Post added at 11:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 PM ----------

all sorted guys :) i replaced my m2server folder with a brand new 1 and replaced the files i needed

all stats are now working correctly :)

thanks for helping me <3

Upvote 0