Problem with xbox 360 lol

smoochy boys on tour

stivy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 18, 2005
Dorset
hey guys just recently bought a game from amazon, but when i try to play it states that the disc is incorrect for this region just wonder if anyone knows of a way to upgrade my 360 console so it enables me to play all regions?

thx in advance
/stivy

PureKill

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 27, 2007
United Kingdom
lol silly silly silly boy u not check first ??

any way changing it i believe will void its warranty so send it back and say it dose not work and find a diff 1 tbh

ps what region u in ??

Shard

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 12, 2003
No, you can only change region of DVDs and that's like 5 times.

PAL = PAL
NTSC = NTSC

You can't change it. Unless when you mod it it enables all region playback on games.

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
No, you can only change region of DVDs and that's like 5 times.

PAL = PAL
NTSC = NTSC

You can't change it. Unless when you mod it it enables all region playback on games.

Flashing the DVD Firmware on the 360 does not allow region free gaming.

Some games are region free this is up to the Publishers of the Game a lot aren't though

Zidio

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Nov 2, 2005
LOMCN
Flashing the DVD Firmware on the 360 does not allow region free gaming.

Some games are region free this is up to the Publishers of the Game a lot aren't though

Its due to the amount of people going to america ect and buying this game before the uk have it at a cheap price. Theres no point in buying games these days when you can download them. You just need to have your x box chipped or something.

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
Please point out where i said that it did.

They do indeed, but ive bought numerous games from numerous places, and never had the problem, where as my bro with his 360, has.

DeathsDoor

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 9, 2004
Kurdistan
tut tut u should always check the region of the game
i for one own a Asian (NTSC-J) console and seeing as nearly all the NTSC-J games are Japanese i have to download Region free games
lucky for me all the good games are region free :D

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
tut tut u should always check the region of the game
i for one own a Asian (NTSC-J) console and seeing as nearly all the NTSC-J games are Japanese i have to download Region free games
lucky for me all the good games are region free :D

Exactly, the majority of 360 games are region free except most games for EA who always region lock there games.

Regions really are a non issue this generation most big games are released worldwide around the same time and those that aren't are normally region free any ways.

Kasabian

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 26, 2005
Please point out where i said that it did.

They do indeed, but ive bought numerous games from numerous places, and never had the problem, where as my bro with his 360, has.

try playing PAL ps2 games on your NTSC ps3 and tell me you don't have a problem