Problem

Join Discord

fold

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 12, 2005
at the moment all gates are running correct BUT when i login i get Orion but no (normal) or (busy) etc after that when you get to the chargate you get character information can not be acquired any help is much appreciated

fold

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 12, 2005
yes i am definatly using holley and everything seems to be running fine dont know what the problem is if you want post your msn and we will talk more.

Upvote 0

darc

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 12, 2004
well i think the server status etc is tied to cmlist and the holley client launcher... dont know if im correct. when you login and see server name you should see some sort of status if you are using correct client. if gates are running, then all your probs are client side now.

get official euro client download, and just replace the 3.86 launcher files over it after you have edited listmake.

Upvote 0

darc

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 12, 2004
to the directory where you installed your client... just select that directory and extract the client files.

Upvote 0

fold

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 12, 2005
well if you PM me your msn i can give you access to the dedi box ^^

Upvote 0

darc

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 12, 2004
LOL, no wonder your dedi is messed up, giving access here there and everywhere :D

my thoughts exactly... but im not accepting cause 1 im @ work atm, and 2 i see some of the controversy with lyncus helping you out :S it is a simple extract of files though. oh and editing the listmake but thats not hard considering they provide the prog.

Upvote 0

fold

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 12, 2005
ok thanks for the replys even know i didnt get it to work was helpful in some ways thx guys ;p

Upvote 0

fold

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 12, 2005
problem is still there, havent got a clue to what is wrong so im still seeking help thx in advance and before you say, yes i have done what darc said and it still not work :(

Upvote 0