Project Mayhem [PvP Server]

smoochy boys on tour

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
i always knew u was a twat, thanks for comfirmation.

honestly.. wot a thing to say.. think before u type

Yours didn't need confirming, You was born a twat. out of a twat. twat.

Warlock

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 13, 2003
Scotland, UK.
Aye's he's prolly on a bender should hear from him in a few days lol, when i speak to him we will update progress on server. I would start testing but i never found out who the host was >.<.

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
Sorry I haven't been about lads was on a bender from sunday, just got home last night. Hopefully get everything sorted out some time later today.

PS: I'm still alive :rolleyes:

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
Sorry I haven't been about lads was on a bender from sunday, just got home last night. Hopefully get everything sorted out some time later today.

PS: I'm still alive :rolleyes:

You sure? :P

Glad to hear, keep us updated ;)

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
kk nice1 things shaping up nicely ?

Yeah its coming along ok, just haven't got much done lately as i haven't been about, and when I have sic hasn't been around so its abit of a hit and miss with us being online at the same time.

PeeKay

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 20, 2006
hmmm still, people could level up 2 chars 2 60 then just kill the other 1 over and over and over and then neva use it agian, best way 2 make a pk server, is just kill some 1 gain a lvl die and loose a level

Warlock

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 13, 2003
Scotland, UK.
I dont know whats happening with the server as it stands just now, havent spoke to Wond in a week... as for what you suggested Fear... thats what we are trying not to do, thats the most boring thing about PvP servers.. + what would be the point since there is a going to be a lvl cap.. If anythin is going to come of this when i speak to Wond we will have a big update on how everything is going.. untill then nothing much i can say.

Leetabix

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 26, 2008
hmmm still, people could level up 2 chars 2 60 then just kill the other 1 over and over and over and then neva use it agian, best way 2 make a pk server, is just kill some 1 gain a lvl die and loose a level

Fear im loving that idea.:agree:

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND

How could they? If the person does not have Points then how are they expected to loose them? Already answered that. :rolleyes:

Leetabix

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 26, 2008
mmm true, looking forward to this mate hope it all goes well.

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
I wouldn't like Kill some1 gain a lvl - die lose a lvl ... would get on your nerves after a while. constantly fluctuating up / down.

I like the idea so far, Kill some1 for points use points blahblah. Cant gain points if the person your attacking has none etc.

Mikerowe

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2003
whens this server ready for testing? anybody know?

/NamekGuru

Warlock

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 13, 2003
Scotland, UK.
LOOKING FOR A HOST / Decent one.. not an idiot..

Im getting bored of all these crap server releases, so if we can get a host, hopefully Wond will still be on side, and we will get this all tested and sorted within a week.

It will still be pvp based, but there will be a lot of lvlin caves / boss's to keep you occupied also. We were thinking of capping lvl's and doing a lot of updates and upping the cap every now and again, still havent decided.

Let me know what you think.. and also PM me if you are willing to host.