Project Nano (a sort of Pokemon online)

TrueADM

Software Developer
VIP
Jan 16, 2004
Just thought I'd let the community know that I'm developing a new online game call Project Nano. It's going to be similar to Pokemon in gameplay (capturing and battling with pets) but it's alot more in-depth and cooler and best of all it's completely online (battle your friends, trade, make clans and teams). I've kept the retro 2D gameplay to keep things like the good old days, but the battles are 3D turn-based. It's not complete yet, but testing is going well and there is a video of the gameplay on the forum.

The game will be free, but there will be premium memberships (more details on this later).

The game's website is under development:

http://www.adm-studios.com/projectnano

Currently, there is information on the ADM Studios forum.

http://www.adm-studios.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=40

Here is a quick screenshot:

newershow2.PNG

Last edited:

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003
Wow that actually looks fun :D, using the mir3 interface is cool.

kud125

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 18, 2004
intriguing, i would definately give it a go
i don't care what anyone says, the pokèmon games were awesome, (the originals none of this leaf green pearl diamond edition bollucks)

looking good so far

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
:O wtf looks intresting might give it a shot

/ancient

TrueADM

Software Developer
VIP
Jan 16, 2004
I'm not using RPG maker XP. The character sprites are from RPG Character Sets, all the other graphics were made by the team. I've coded it in DirectX 9 using .NET.

dopey

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 17, 2004
Ireland, Derry
nice .. looks alrite .... it cud be useful for passing the time + pokemon games were good......mite even d/l an emu and rom now =D

killer22

Permanently R3T/\r|)
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2003
PFC where else
will it b download .exe run or online webpage java runned.. given its in dx prob download. but id def give it ago, any idea on release date?

Hazuki

VIP
VIP
Apr 14, 2004
United Kingdom
Looks good m8, I always knew after looking at MirU you would be making your own one day, keep up the good work and I look forward to playing.

Haz

Mintyz

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 17, 2005
Hell =O
Looks nice, i hope you have more creativity than Nintendo did with pokemon.

Pikachu: pika pika
Ash: stfu noob

Oh yeah, something like pokemon online is already opened named PDoA that you could google.