"Project Tacitus" A MMORPG Indie in its infancy stages

CSSUcommand

LOMCN Leecher
Jan 18, 2012
Hi, this is my first topic.
For a week, I have been programming in BASIC for my 2D MMORPG(I am planning to port my project within the year to C++ Then all the way to Java) I am still getting used to the concept of programming. Anyways, here is the back story of my game.
The Year is 2157. The scientists of a United Earth had discovered and performed a revolutionary technology of FTL or Faster Than Light drive. Only to realize that Mankind has the capability to explore worlds beyond Earth. Thousands of Worlds were colonized within forty-five systems. On one of these worlds is the Planet Tacitus (or C-1776 in technical terms as C stands for Colony) of Alpha Draconis Star System. After discovering on what appears to be a meteor shower for Tacitus, turns out to be an invasion, only a few days after communications with Earth was lost, by a Alien Force that has declared war with Humanity.
As a Citizen of Humanity's outer colonies, you must relive the last moments of Sgt. Conner's life as he spends months battling the aliens, even with reinforcements slowly en-route. But upon arrival of Tacitus by Reinforcements...It was too late, the Alien menace had disappeared and left Tacitus engulfed in flames by months of Planetside Fighting. The only valuable account of what happened was through a Micro SD chip embedded into Sgt. Conner's electronic dog tag which it records video through a Soldier's point of view.

Also I am looking for a Development team that programs sci-fi MMORPG's.