Project69 - 3.5 years old with 99.99% uptime and the highest usercount EVER!

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

CraiG^

Legend
Legendary
Jun 22, 2003
Scotland
Mask, remember p69 has been up 3.5 years?

Well WeOwn was up what not even half a year? and 100+users AVG over 3.5years is a GREAT achievment :p even over a year its great. Lets see WeOwn get that average over a year. I'll be suprised if it does.

liam05

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2005
gr8 server i hope i get this thing with child sorted as i got conned and no one is playing it and dany adam etc no i got conned gr8 server n1 on 3.5 years andmask as for you stfu and go play ure gameboy or sumets when you come even close to achiecving what andy has then call him corrupt

liam05

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2005
scorp while ure here can i have words about Child and Luap or they gone foreva?

Scorpian

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 8, 2003
Manchester
Had nothing to do with mask lol he just loves to think it was him.
Someone keylogged me and threw away an opportunity of a lifetime.
Was it like a 2.5day rewind? Oh yea my heart bled.

And DMX, you had to be their eye? If you say so. =/

{TheKing}

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 29, 2006
Scorpian92 said:
Had nothing to do with mask lol he just loves to think it was him.
Someone keylogged me and threw away an opportunity of a lifetime.
Was it like a 2.5day rewind? Oh yea my heart bled.

And DMX, you had to be their eye? If you say so. =/

Do you kno who it was? lol cuz i do :P

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
Hmm, i think scorp already knows. He probs found out as soon as it was done, all he had to do was check logs and much some ip(s) up :P

Who was it scorp...? o__O , I remember hearing about a GM being hacked (not sure if this was the same incident though), never did find out who it was -_-

BloodDemon

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 20, 2003
Darlington, UK
wosant it carl, i remember him msging me when i owned gal saying "tell me some gm commands" was quite amusing then all of a suddent hell broke loose went down in history

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
it may be 3.5year's old but i recon it has tobe 1 of the ****est server's for freindly ppl and updates.. full of hacker's and theifs also

asda

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 6, 2003
the past 6 months its been updated loads, there are people that will be anoying but thats life, lvl up and pk them. I remember that keylogging insident, I also remember alot of people including myself saying it was fun as it turned into an event.

FlamesDeath2

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 15, 2006
Good server, although most of my kit seems to of gone missing :S. ah well i havent played for years so i guess it was going to happen some time. anyway fantastic community just about every one is friendly so 9.9/10 id give it. also great amount of people to group with. Scorp has really done a good job on this server.

FlamesDeath2

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 15, 2006
Scorp when i go on your forum it says.

The error returned was:

Your account has been temporarily suspended. This suspension is due to end on Sep 1 2005, 10:09 PM.

Some thing bugged?

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
Sure it doesn't say 2006? :P or it could mean 2006, just doesn't say it lol

Scorpian

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 8, 2003
Manchester
FlamesDeath2 said:
Scorp when i go on your forum it says.

The error returned was:

Your account has been temporarily suspended. This suspension is due to end on Sep 1 2005, 10:09 PM.

Some thing bugged?

Forum name?

I like to spam.

liam05

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2005
i gonna get a update with wats happening with child and luap then m8 or u just leaving em ? coz rightfully they are mine but its ure server lol

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
From what i know about P69, account trading is forbidden. And if anyone trade's an account and scorp find's out, then it's an instant ban for the traded Character.

And there is no getting the banned char back :(

Anyway, i am thinking about finding my account details and getting my account sorted and upto date (new details etc)... But i am not sure yet -__-

liam05

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2005
yeh ok thats child out of the way wat about luap then as my friend payed for a id change and everything wats happening with this one and the only reason i did the child trade was becoz i wanted to get back into the game

>DMX<

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
Manchester
Scorpian dont like account exchange's unless he earns £ from it, simple as. He dont care about the players just his pocket :).

Mask

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Jun 20, 2003
United Kingdom
>DMX< said:
Scorpian dont like account exchange's unless he earns £ from it, simple as. He dont care about the players just his pocket :).
word :ppunk:
20chars for the man