Project69 - Longest running private server?

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

Scorpian

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 8, 2003
Manchester
Project69 - 81.97.82.200
http://www.project69.net/
http://www.project69.net/downloads.htm

You probably know the score by now, have fun!

NEW Threads
================
1. New threads must ONLY be used in order to make an advertisment about the server. It must contain an IP Address and a server name. I would recommend it to include any other information too, such as start level.
1a. Servers requiring invitations rather than advertising an IP address must give specific information on rules, and how to gain an invitation. This information MUST BE CLEAR AND VERY SPECIFIC!
2. The subject is as usual, up to you but try and make it obvious and exciting. For example "New Server - WaRpEd" is far better than "My new server".
3. You cannot create new threads about anything else other than server advertisment.
4. If a server advertisment already exisits for the server in question on the 1st page, they you MUST edit the information on that thread and bump it rather than creating a new thread. If you do create a new thread one of them will be deleted.
5. DO NOT post advertise a 'up-coming server', all new server advertisments MUST be online or the thread will be deleated, up-comming servers should go in the up-coming servers forum.

Last edited:

NewBlood

Natural Selection
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2003
Manchester
post more info or its locked.

(yes i know most people know of the server but rules are rules server info must be posted)

GIGABYTE

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2003
i,o,w
sock.php

Last edited:

LordLucas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 13, 2003
Last time I checked:

Starting lvl 32
exp 20xs
tons of new mob and items
30+ new maps?
A couple of patches to d/l
bin up for allmost 2 years I think
Nice community no currupt gms
24/7 up
laggy sometimes do to 100+ people on (lag isn't really bad u can bare it)
New spells
Taos get lots of new pets
Wiz tameingroom
Teleport to everywhere
boss spawns very fast
-_- can't remember any other goodys
:fthrower:

Zaron

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 22, 2003
any1 got the current ip as i cant seen 2 get onto their forums

thephoenix

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 10, 2004
Wales, UK
With the given ip server check came up with nothing so either server check is wrong or this ip is :P

valian

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 26, 2004
cant get on it down or reboot?

need the exe can some one post a link to the exe ty hopefuly ill see u on there tonight if i can get exe :)

Eskimo

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 7, 2003
Neath, South Wales.
valian said:
hi webby can u post a link to the exe for me plz or add me to msn [email protected] ty m8

Have you ever thought that maybe Webby doesn't have it?? Have you ever thought of shutting up? Have you ever bothered to try anything for yourself?

The IP is blocked..... It uses normal Mir.exe but server is Down.

valian

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 26, 2004
wtf why u start flameing me when all i ask for is the exp yes i did try stuf my self and i didnt kno it uses normal mir exe so kindly go back to where u came wrong flameing me for **** all

valian said:
wtf why u start flameing me when all i ask for is the exp yes i did try stuf my self and i didnt kno it uses normal mir exe so kindly go back to where u came wrong flameing me for **** all
btw the server isnt down i just need a exe i can use to get on it if any one can help me hear will be very greatful either add me to msn or post where i can get it from thx all :)

Eskimo

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 7, 2003
Neath, South Wales.
You obveously didn't check very well m8...

Goto P69 website > downloads > autoPatcher > open autopatcher, not extract it... And you'll see mir.exe in it.

GIGABYTE

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2003
i,o,w
the ip checker maybe down to the host being on a router and not redirected the port that is used for the program which is port 3000

thebeastyone-SA

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 7, 2004
Swindon
put in Mir.ini

[Setup]
FontName=Arial
Patched=0
Param1=
Param2=
Param3=
Param4=
Param5=
ServerAddr=81.128.192.231
[FtpSetup]
site=mirftp2.netfirms.com
port=21
userid=mirftp2
passwd=ekveb
basedir=www
listfile=pllist.txt
program=mir.exe

Put in Ftp.ini[Setup]
site=213.171.193.5
port=21
userid=AutoPatcher
passwd=AutoPatcher
basedir=/project69.net>htdocs>autopatcher/
listfile=!plist.txt
program=mir2.exe

[Server]
ServerCount=1
server1caption=Project69
server1name=Project69
server2name=*****
server2caption=*****

Put in Mirsetup

[setup]
FontName=Arial
ServerAddr=81.97.82.200

thats all the stuff u need lol

LuciferJonny

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 21, 2004
Its a good server but host bans ppl for the slightest thing. He bans high lvls and sells them for real cash...... good server though